Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Supergirl is Superman's cousin: that's a bit too Jerry Springeresque of a sexual relationship. Not quite as bad as those who thought that He-Man and She-Ra should hook up: that's just way too 'ick'!
[post=344841]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Who is She-Ra?[/QUOTE]

how do you not know she-ra? 1985? he-man's twin sister.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm old :confused: but I'd never heard of half of the characters in this thread. :biggrin1:

My "funny book" heroes were Superman, Spiderman and Wonder Woman.

BTW, I don't guess Clark Kent (aka Superman) was cut...would have been hard to circumcise the "man of steel." :rolleyes:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, I don't guess Clark Kent (aka Superman) was cut...would have been hard to circumcise the "man of steel." :rolleyes:

I suppose he could have been circumsized on Krypton as a baby before he was sent to Earth, but that would call into question the social/ethical behaviors of the Krypton race.

B_DianaWonder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wolverine and Luke Cage once discussed the fact that Storm was the one female hero that nearly every male hero wanted to get with.

Wow, thats interesting. Especially considering she the only black female superhero I can think of...flying around in a tight wet outfit is sexy I guess. lol

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

depends on which iteration you're speaking of. most have it that he didn't develop the bulk of his powers until at least adolescence, so even if he weren't cut on Krypton (given the divergence in evolution, Kryptonians may not even have foreskins), it would be possible for the Kents to have had it done when he was an infant before he'd absorbed enough of the yellow sun's rays to fully develop his invulnerability.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Why? Body proportions have nothing to do with cock size in real life, so why would they in comic books?
[post=349131]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Maybe its different over there.[/QUOTE]

the hulk had sex with rick jones' wife marlo and she was bed-ridden for a few days.

i also remember the she hulk and the juggernaunt had some really wild break the bed sex.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hotness...

is.php