Super Heroes?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The following from Spiders

The male spider, as is typical among arthropods, possesses nothing like a penis. Therefore, how does the male's sperm enter the female's body? It's with the help of little leg-like appendages at the male spider's head, called palps.

This would explain pictures like this:

godard-original-spiderman.jpg

clothes tight enough you could count the hairs on his ass.... and yet.... no bulge to speak of.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Robin is a bottom, Batman is versatile and Alfred is all top.
Well in all fairness Alfred is in a service position and he is after all the Butler (I think that says it all)--and rumor has it that Chief O'Hara likes to administer some discipline on him.

KyNiner270

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Superman, of course, has the BIGGEST cock of all. But, his downfall would be that fact that he is faster than a speeding bullet. How much fun could that be. Thor more than likely has a small cock due to the power of thunder and the huge hammer. But, I'm curious how big the Invisible Man is? No one has ever been able to see his cock. :)

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Superman, of course, has the BIGGEST cock of all. But, his downfall would be that fact that he is faster than a speeding bullet. How much fun could that be. Thor more than likely has a small cock due to the power of thunder and the huge hammer. But, I'm curious how big the Invisible Man is? No one has ever been able to see his cock. :)

You could feel the invisible mans dick :rolleyes:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My son read a short story once (look for it, it was wonderful) called "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex ((tissue)) that took that to its 'logical' conclusion...

how she would die from his supersonic sperm burrowing thru her, into the earths crust, etc...

Very well written (one of the science fiction 'masters' wrote it I remember...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Batman would be about average in cock size but obviously would have no qualms about blindfolds/masks. He'd be very creative in the sack. Silver Surfer? maybe above average in size. Lots of staying power. The Punisher? Hung like a bear and insatiable. He's even more sullen and gloomy than Batman but i'll bet he'd take a mental vacation with the right partner. The downside is that he lives in a sewer. Can't light candles for ambience.