Super Huge Pumped Cock

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it is awesome and he is a friend of mine too... a super cool dude. :biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry Tripod but from a head on view I was reminded of the rings of Saturn.

Disturbing to think of that near Uranus.

Woah!! He is straight and married to a beautiful woman. I've never met him in person, we're just pumping peers and we found out that we both have a lot in common... he's cool as hell.

He does get a hell of a donut, some people like it and some don't... I usually smooth mine out to get a more uniform shape, but that sacrifices some raw size. he is after the massive size... he routinely pumps up to 9 x 9, where I pump up a bit smaller at 8 x 8.

im sorry but that is disgusting, why would you want to damage your dick like that

The penis is not damaged... it might seem too you to look damaged, but I can assure you that it is not. Pumping is not permanent, you can stop and never pump again, returning your cock to it's original shape and size. the effects of pumping only last from 4-24 hours depending on how often and how many years you have been pumping.

Pumping is a hell of a lot safer than most radical forms of PE like stretching and surgery, yet produces more intense results.

All you are doing is stretching the skin, the tunica, and the smooth muscle (including the greater dilation of the lacunar spaces) tissue.

It is safe and well within the realms of normal body modification. It is a lot less dangerous than piercing your tongue.

I don't fault people for not understanding this issue, but if you are hanging around this forum, you must be familiar with pumping. It is a legitimate form of non surgical body modification, similar to bodybuilding. I do both... I pump my muscles in the gym and then pump my cock in the tube. there is no difference.

Just don't feign shock in regards to vacuum pumping when you are in the penis enlargement forum.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to get a huge donut too - I was unable to see the vids but can you help me safely get on everytime I pump?

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By over pumping do you mean pressure or time in the tube, or total time pumping in one session (with breaks)?
I really want to know how to safely get a big donut...if that is possible.
Shouldn't revive old threads... and getting a donut is easy... avoiding a donut takes effort. Overpump and you're gauranteed an icky build up of fluid a.k.a. the Donut.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh