SUPER HUNG Martial Artist Rickson Garcie

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone heard of Rickson Garcie? He is a martial artist and I have seen him up close and person. When he is in town, he uses the same sports physician as we and we were in the locker room together once and he is TOTALLY HUNG. It was at least 8" soft and uncut. He was a super cool guy when we talked. This is not a lie as you can see I do not post on here.

I wanted to start a movement to get some of these guys onto this site. Lets start with him? Whos in?

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last edited:
D

deleted12830

this is the most similar thing to fucking I've ever seen on the sports channel...

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
He is totally hot today as well! and I tell you what, his penis is at least7" inches when its soft, no lies. Hes a totally cool guy. If you guys can help me bug him, we can probably get him to join the site so you guys can hear for yourself....

In the martial arts world everyone knows the name Gracie... That family created Brazilian Jiu Jitsu which is something I'm heavily involved in. I've met a fair few of the gracie's.

And for some of you more active guys may want to get involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. You lose count of hoe many times you end up with your face in another guys crotch or theirs in yours and you tend to feel a lot of things haha. It's not why I do it but that may definitely be an appeal for you guys.

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
load this forum up and he will take a look! i do have his contact and I can send him a link. Its true anyone who knows MMA knows that name... they are famous for it. As I also am involved in professional athletics we use the same sports physician which is how I met him.

Thats also how I discovered his huge dick and super nice body

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
Well I sent Rickson a message, so we need to get some post up here so I can tell him he has "fans" on the lpsg community.

and btw, the bulge in his pants is not from padding, its his penis. I know this for sure.

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
He is doing some coaching as well. Promoting. but his body still looks great. You would be suprised. He is REALLY well kept.

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
Yep, that is what he looks like now. Even better naked. Im telling you, I was stunned:biggrin1:...
He doesnt look his age, and his body certainly doesnt look its age. Besides, he is a super cool guy to talk to. not sure if he will be so cool once he knows I he is hot. but lets get him to join this site anyway... If enough of us push, he will do it. Trust me, its worth the effort...

Well hell of course he's gonna look good. Helio Gracie was in great shape for his age thanks to his dedication and training.