Super Powers!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ability to raise the dead. I'd ask an awful lot of questions of an awful lot of people... and speaking of awful... think of all the awful zombie movies I could make!

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think i'd love to be telekinetic. I'm a surgeon student, and i think it would be well cool to be able to operate in really confined places without having to damage all that tissue surrounding it. it's also cause i'm lazy, and scrubbing up is a bit of a chore, and with telekeneisis i won't have to touch anything,s o it'd all be sterile.

However, on another practical power, i'd love to have ultimate control over traffic lights, not exciting, but i think it would be really useful.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would you like to have super powers? Yes,
what would you like to have? I have always wanted the ability to fly like Superman.

I think i'd love to be telekinetic. I'm a surgeon student, and i think it would be well cool to be able to operate in really confined places without having to damage all that tissue surrounding it. it's also cause i'm lazy, and scrubbing up is a bit of a chore, and with telekeneisis i won't have to touch anything,s o it'd all be sterile. Great, just what the world needs, a lazy surgeon who doesn't like to get his hands dirty :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: j/k.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well obviously I want to fly - who doesn't, but I'd prefer to be a Shapeshifter - which of course can incorporate flying.

Can you imagine the fun you could have as a Shapeshifter?

I mean the sexual possibilities alone are endless - and I'm sure I'd think of other stuff to do as well... eventually.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really wish I had something "super" about me..
ya know.. traditional comic book style super powers..

would you like to have super powers?

what would you like to have?

I have the power to clean out a room when I pass gas-- just call me "FARTMAN"

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, njqt466,
That's not fair. I'm not a lazy surgeon who doesn't like to get his hands dirty. I'm a lazy surgeon who doesn't like to get his hands CLEAN! (what's the point, that's what anitbiotics are for anyway)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already have a superpower - shopping, but if I could have another one in addition I'd take telepathy, it'd make life so much easier, and the costume would involve thigh boots and a cat mask :)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would want to be the PARASITE and drain men of there strenght. i could FEED off superman forever and be stronger than any MAN!!!!

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To make bullies and assholes vanish with a snap of my fingers. To an island where they would have to put up with each other forever