Super Powers!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to have Nikki/Jessica's power from Heroes, as in super human strength and fighting techniques. To be able to weild that much brute power in an instant in a fight would be awesome.

Another power I would love to possess is time travel. I am facinated with ancient civilisations and far off cultures, so being able to go back in time and experience it all for myself first hand would be really cool.

And my third option would be being able to breathe underwater for unlimited amounts of time.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to be able to rapidly grow and shrink at random. If not that, then I'd like to be able to transform into a woman and back to a man (ramna 1/2 anyone?)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the shapeshift/teleport combo would be formidable, if I could have two powers. If I were limited to one, I'd settle for the power to compel politicians to tell the truth.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't think i'd choose invisibility...in the context of this forum, relatively invisible now (and hope to stay that way. Being on "ignore" CAN have its upside).

Always fancied being able to zap some kid in a wheelchair who then gets up and walks right outta there. And if i had to pick a particular super heroe's powers it'd probably be Green Lantern (mine would go like: "by bright of day or black of night - better get yer shit right...")

Have to admit I've had occasion to wish I had the power to make select people disappear (or maybe just freeze...you know, like a statue).

Teleportation would be cool too. I can think of a dozen (clothes free) beaches I'd visit.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
The power of spectacular persuasion -- the ability to bend, control, and alter one's perceptions beyond their control. I always liked the whole mental suite of various superpowers. I don't care if you can summon a super nova. You wouldn't hurt me, would you?

(I really liked how they did it in "Heroes" with the whole speaking voice being superimposed upon by a deeper, forebearing one.)

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...it's a tie between:

Telekenisis ((Universally useful. Plus flight!))
Magnetic control ((See above))
Orrrrr ability to create, control etc. ice/snow/temperature ((I could tooootally be a romantic dream with that shit! Furthermore, it's kickass))

Also, it should be noted that the Mr. Fantastic-stretching-of-the-penis thing is really pretty lame. Sure, it can stretch...but that's it. It probably would thin out and be really flimsey like the rest of him.