Super Sensitive area on Underside of my penis

cbuscouple2012

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this super sensitive little area of skin on the underside of my penis just below the head and can cum just from stimulation of this area...????

The area is small but so, so much more sensitive than the rest of my penis. My wife can make my cum just by licking on that little area or by using her index finger on the spot. She calls it my "man clit". The orgasms are super intense and I cum quite a bit.

Anyone else have or seen anything like this on their or their partners penis?

My wife really seems to get off making my cum by playing with this area...can i really complain? :)

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
It's called the frenulum. The frenulum anchors the foreskin to the penis and helps to hold in place over the glans. Not sure if you are intact or cut but more often than not the frenulum is removed when a circumcision is performed. In spite of this it still is a fairly sensitive area even on circumcised men.

There is a very high of specialized nerve endings that are responsible for high sensitivity to light touch. They are called Meissner Corpuscles. In fact this area has the highest concentration in the entire male body. Other areas that have them are the soles of your feet, the palms of your hands and your lips. Lightly stroke the back of your hand and then the palm of your hand. The difference is due to the presences of these specialized receptors.

Reactions: lickmahdick

cbuscouple2012

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, the area that I am referring to on my penis is below the frenulum and is much more sensitive. Its hard to describe without a picture. I am cut so not sure if it a result of that or not...

cbuscouple2012

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its hard to describe...my penis is certainly sensitive on the underside of the head but there is this other little area that is below the head on the "shaft" of my penis that is even more sensitive....so much so that just rubbing it with my finger can make me cum.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Rummages in the index of his Penis Owner's Manual*

Ah, here - it says....

Wait. This is a PROBLEM? Pffft.

*tosses the manual over shoulder and goes back to being grumpy*

....Besides, you guys got this question under control . :D

itsnotbutter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I have the same problem and I've had this for a while now. It's really frustrating since it causes premature ejaculation and is also causing what is called "hard flaccid". Sometimes it is even uncomfortable and very bothering without stimulating. Like you said it is on the underside of the penis but not the frenulum just under that. It seems to me like a nerve that then connects with the frenulum. I spoke to a doctor and he offered a surgery to remove that area containing this single serve. Have you found a solution yet? And what do you think about the surgery option?

lickmahdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im suffering the same problem. I've got really bad premature ejaculation because of this problem. Insertion into a vagina, and those shallow thrust can make me cum so quick, i usually have to burry my self deep. I've been trying to find a solution to desensitize that area, surgery is not an option for me, there's so many nerve endings in a dick im scared something goes wrong and I may lose my ability to get an erection or have some kind of freak accident. The thing that has helped me is learning to embrace the strong sensation, controlling my breathing and relax my body as much as possible, everything our body does is controlled by our mind, so my goal is to retrain my brain and body to accept this intense pleasure. I also found that SSRI's work a shit ton, but i dont take those anymore.

Hey I have the same problem and I've had this for a while now. It's really frustrating since it causes premature ejaculation and is also causing what is called "hard flaccid". Sometimes it is even uncomfortable and very bothering without stimulating. Like you said it is on the underside of the penis but not the frenulum just under that. It seems to me like a nerve that then connects with the frenulum. I spoke to a doctor and he offered a surgery to remove that area containing this single serve. Have you found a solution yet? And what do you think about the surgery option?