Super Sensitive area on Underside of my penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cbuscouple2012, Jun 18, 2010.

1. cbuscouple2012

cbuscouple2012 New Member

I have this super sensitive little area of skin on the underside of my penis just below the head and can cum just from stimulation of this area...????

The area is small but so, so much more sensitive than the rest of my penis. My wife can make my cum just by licking on that little area or by using her index finger on the spot. She calls it my "man clit". The orgasms are super intense and I cum quite a bit.

Anyone else have or seen anything like this on their or their partners penis?

My wife really seems to get off making my cum by playing with this area...can i really complain? :)

2. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    It's called the frenulum. The frenulum anchors the foreskin to the penis and helps to hold in place over the glans. Not sure if you are intact or cut but more often than not the frenulum is removed when a circumcision is performed. In spite of this it still is a fairly sensitive area even on circumcised men.

There is a very high of specialized nerve endings that are responsible for high sensitivity to light touch. They are called Meissner Corpuscles. In fact this area has the highest concentration in the entire male body. Other areas that have them are the soles of your feet, the palms of your hands and your lips. Lightly stroke the back of your hand and then the palm of your hand. The difference is due to the presences of these specialized receptors.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

^ what he said.

4. cbuscouple2012

Actually, the area that I am referring to on my penis is below the frenulum and is much more sensitive. Its hard to describe without a picture. I am cut so not sure if it a result of that or not...

5. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    most penis's are sensitive on the underside of the head both cut or uncut

6. cbuscouple2012

Its hard to describe...my penis is certainly sensitive on the underside of the head but there is this other little area that is below the head on the "shaft" of my penis that is even more sensitive....so much so that just rubbing it with my finger can make me cum.

7. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    frenulem, the male clit man! when someone is giving you head tell them to press against the botton with their tongue. feels amaazing.

8. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *Rummages in the index of his Penis Owner's Manual*

Ah, here - it says....

Wait. This is a PROBLEM? Pffft.

*tosses the manual over shoulder and goes back to being grumpy*

....Besides, you guys got this question under control . :D

Draft saved Draft deleted