super sensitive during handjob/blow job?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by virggurl4fun, Jan 19, 2011.

1. virggurl4fun

virggurl4fun New Member

Hi All,

My boyfriend and I started fooling around (no intercourse) for the first time this weekend (we have been going out for a few weeks) and I noticed something peculiar that I haven't noticed in other guys so I thought I would ask your thoughts.

As we were getting into it he was fully concentrating on me which was no doubt fantastic and he brought me orgasm many times. I can't complain right? Well when it was his turn I noticed he wasn't hard and when I would try to touch him he was super sensitive. I tried using some natural lubricant but that didn't help. He was less sensitive when I started going down on him, but it took him a long time to get hard and if I stopped for a few seconds, he got soft. After a very long time - and I mean hours ( he could only handle being touched or sucked for 2-3 minutes at a time) he finally came.

The weird part was, he was definately turned on and ready to go the whole way. I should also note that I am definately not rough when I play with a guy. If anything I have been asked by many guys to be more rough because I am a softy.

Anyone else run into this? Do you think there is a problem? It was just something i have never experienced....

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Other than post-orgasm, have never experienced a "super sensitive" penis. What you describe sounds similar to men who have sensitive testicles that must be handled, even when cupping during a hand job or licking, really gently.

Personally, I would be direct and ask about his sexual history to find out if this is normal for him. If so, also ask if there's a certain way he prefers to be touched or a workaround another partner used. Good luck!

3. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

It could be that he is new at sex and thus isn't used to having someone else touch his penis. I think I used to be way more sensitive when I was young, but once I got older and had sex more often, my sensitivity went away. It's like when I first started getting blow jobs, I would cum very easily. But now, a girl could suck on my cock forever and I won't cum until I'm ready... Unless she's realllllllllly good at giving blow jobs..... ;-)

4. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

It does sound like he was either nervous, or maybe was overthinking what was happening. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Did you notice when he was bringing you to orgasm (many times) if he was hard?

It's not outside the possibility that he j/o before you both met for the evening. Sounds silly, but doing that may prevent him from being pre-mature if you know what I mean.

Talk to him and see what he likes done during foreplay. If your nervous to bring it up or don't want to ask him directly about it, maybe you could open the conversation describing things you enjoy, techniques, positions, and how you like to be stimulated.

Then it would be his turn. Let him tell you how he likes to be handled, your choice but preferably hands and mouth on :wink:

#4 D_Pomeroy Pokingstick, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  5. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

new one on me, don't get involved with other guys cocks but this sounds very strange, maybe a medical problem, def not good for you !

6. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Sounds like he was nervous. From the way you write about him, he sounds like a quality person. I would guess as a friendship develops that nervousness will go away. Good luck to you both.

7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Give it, and him, time. Right now, all sound normal. Talking to him about this could make an issue where there may not be one.

Perhaps have an evening where sex is all about you, then one evening where one is all about him.
    But I still say, take your time, or rather take his time.
    some flowers bloom faster than others, and that is normal.

Draft saved Draft deleted