Super Sexy Nude Model DANIEL JACOB

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Model Daniel Jacob"s Pictures are so over used on the internet he should get royalties.I cant tell you how many guys have claimed his pictures were them.Check out pic #1. Im sure you will recognize it.
Daniel Jacob, hes so sexy, but not blessed in one area.But Id still do him.lol:tongue:

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he's a stud.....and his cock....well its perfect size for sucking...esp. deepthroating.....and he has a nice tight ass....perfect for fucking lol.....

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idk Jas......I'd bottom for him.....he's not like hung like a horse....but i'll bet he knows how to hit all of the right spots.....big nuts too

Oh, and thanks, as always, for sharing with us Jason u're da bomb (and cute too )

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy is cute, wouldnt mind working over his ass thats for sure. Thanks for the pics Jason, they are always great! oh and I dont know if its been mentioned enough how pretty damn sexy you are too!

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Who is he? Just a model? Never heard of her. I love the way these male models only have 1(or 2 if theyre really talented) facial expressions! He actually looks hotter in the clothed pics. Presents always look better wrapped up.....

B_Peter Posey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes, Jason Dawg, looking at your pic, shouldnt you be on a beastiality forum? just asking....

damm that was rude major.but all your posts seem to be rude and mean.either toward the subject of the thread or the person who posted it.Maybe its time for you to return to the bridge you live under

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Taking a quick look at YOUR posts I think youve got some nerve critting my posts. You take shallowness to new depths! Even your pics plastic & fake....how appropriate. Glad your reading my posts anyhow. Your final swipe defeated your point me thinks. Takes one to know one.