Super Sexy Nude Model DANIEL JACOB

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant compete with huge blue text but.... IT WAS A JOKE! Does anyone have a sense of humour on this thread?????? Your dog does look worried though...
Seems you have an unhealthy obsession with my friends dog.I could hook you up if you like major?But than again,she may want to dig you a hole in the backyard with all her other old bones.:tongue:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
TROLL -

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Whats wrong with provocation, argument and disruption? Its what lively discussion is all about! Stop being so dull. Someone has to punctuate the childish cock/bulge obsessed cliches.

Reactions: Annieroo

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Seems you have an unhealthy obsession with my friends dog.I could hook you up if you like major?But than again,she may want to dig you a hole in the backyard with all her other old bones.:tongue:

Oh, she's a bitch? That'll explain the 10% straight claim! Im not sure female dogs count though...

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Major.Try removing that bright pink pump from your mouth.Your mumbling dear:tongue:

Bright pink pump?? Must be a Bev Hills thing... Anyways, Dawg, congratulations on creating a whole new shade of orange. That tan is somewhere between dayglo tangerine & burnt pumpkin! Hope you've patented it...

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bright pink pump?? Must be a Bev Hills thing... Anyways, Dawg, congratulations on creating a whole new shade of orange. That tan is somewhere between dayglo tangerine & burnt pumpkin! Hope you've patented it...
Id suggest a tan for you as well major mary.But skin at your advanced age would melt.And where would you put your teeth while tanning?:tongue:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Id suggest a tan for you as well major mary.But skin at your advanced age would melt.And where would you put your teeth while tanning?:tongue:

Are u sure you're not Zsa Zsa Gabor in disguise? Im sensing old skool quips here. Or maybe you're the ghost of Liberace? Take that as a compliment if it makes your day... At your age you have to grab them wherever u can. You like like you'd need an electrician to take your teeth out...

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are u sure you're not Zsa Zsa Gabor in disguise? Im sensing old skool quips here. Or maybe you're the ghost of Liberace? Take that as a compliment if it makes your day... At your age you have to grab them wherever u can. You like like you'd need an electrician to take your teeth out...
I do so adore put downs from those with no pictures.Major you have issues.I really dont care to chat with you further.You dont seem to be a happy or nice person.Take care.Jason:biggrin1:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
I LOVE the fact youve changed your pic! Touch a nerve, dear? Ahhh bless. If Id known u were so insecure I would have been gentler with u. You did provoke me though....bye(again)

blnd78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I think Jason's Boston? is adorable. What's his(?) name?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
let's go back to drooling over Jason ...
Yes, let's do. Hijacking a thread especially to personally attack the member who is the OP may be breaking the ToS. That would be a judgment call by the moderators and the consequences would be real.

Please get back to the subject at hand and stay there, please.

Freddie