Super Sized Sausage King.JAMES BUSCELLI

mdc99co

Just Browsing
Media
SpeedoMike, you beat me to it. Jimmy Dean sausage is right on the mark. I was going to offer that he's more of a Vienna sausage...your get my drift.

D

deleted129847

Hate to bring up something so old but what was this scandal about?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, it was whole big thing. He was a popular figure on the boards but some people took badly to him for no reason that I could see. He had a blog about he and his boyfriend's exploits in West Hollywood. Then rumours went around that the boyfriend didn't exist and the stories were lies and he was a faker using someone else's pics, which to be fair is not good but still I don't think he did anything to deserve banning. Other people definitely seemed to be rubbed up the wrong way by him though.

It's funny that we have these "Legends of LPSG."

Last edited:

LloydIrving

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The topic starter made a small mistake. The correct spellings for James' last name is Buselli.

James retired from modeling altogether. He shut down his website and sent a letter to his former yahoo group about three years ago, but people still remember him by.

I wish I could enjoy both sites when they were still up. :frown1:

Attachments

LloydIrving

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With a body like this, it's more than obvious he was an underwear model. He has worked for companies such as ABC Underwear, California Muscle, Koala Mens Club, Magic Silk, Maximum Exposure and Skinzwear.

Attachments

Reactions: HoneyB and cderekgo

I think he has big cock, he is really tall man and his dick looks big in proportion on his bod so...

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This guy is James Buselli and he's a doctor in Manhattan Beach, CA. Used to have a live cam and site full of nudes that he deleted when he graduated med school.

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice Body! Just an "okay" cock, but DEFINITELY a stupid-looking, dorky face!

Sorry boys, but I dated a Chippendale dancer, and several models.

Gorgeous, this boy is NOT!