Super Tight Nuts - Disappearing Right Nut??

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I get super excited and close to cumming, my right ball goes up inside my body.

Does this happen to many other guys?

I understand that this is not abnormal, but is it rare? because I've never seen this on another guy i've been in bed with.

Here's a photo and you'll see on the right side of the pic, that my nut is bulging inside my body!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=149578&nocache=1

sk2k

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mate this happened me for the first time ever last weekend, both shot up into me, I continued on and came as usual... wasn't sure what to make if it, there was no pain or nothin so I ditn;t think much of it!

When I get super excited and close to cumming, my right ball goes up inside my body.

Does this happen to many other guys?

I understand that this is not abnormal, but is it rare? because I've never seen this on another guy i've been in bed with.

Here's a photo and you'll see on the right side of the pic, that my nut is bulging inside my body!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=149578&nocache=1

It would happen quite a bit when I was younger, teens to late 20's. However for me it was with both nuts disappearing. I found that it most frequently happened when I was aroused (edging)for quite awhile. My scrotum would tightened quite a bit and right as I would ejaculate my nuts would get sucked up. It was kind of uncomfortable. But I would shoot 3 - 4 shots up to my face and beyond. Those were the days.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used to happen to me all the time... one or both.
Uncomfortable....

I started wearing ball stretchers to solve this very problem.

Wearing them during sex works great... but will not solve the problem permanently.

However, wearing ball stretchers as many hours per ady as you can comfortably stand... and adding additional stretchers as you are able...for greater stretch, will, eventually result in lower hanging balls and a larger, looser scrotal sack so that you will never have another nut pop up inside.

Of course, A warning, that bell stretchers are seductively habit forming.
At thing point in my life, I wear them nearly every day, and I would not want to have sex without them on.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to happen to me all the time... one or both.
Uncomfortable....

I started wearing ball stretchers to solve this very problem.

Wearing them during sex works great... but will not solve the problem permanently.

However, wearing ball stretchers as many hours per ady as you can comfortably stand... and adding additional stretchers as you are able...for greater stretch, will, eventually result in lower hanging balls and a larger, looser scrotal sack so that you will never have another nut pop up inside.

Of course, A warning, that bell stretchers are seductively habit forming.
At thing point in my life, I wear them nearly every day, and I would not want to have sex without them on.

Thanks, but don't men who have lowhangers end up sitting on their nuts? I work with teens and a boy the other day was wearing grey jogging pants (and I guess no underwear) and he sit on the couch and immediately yelled out 'ow, i sat on my balls'.

S

SirConcis

I had that for a while, I think it lasted a couple of years. Very annoying and uncomfortable. Ended up using one hand to encircle the scrotum to push the balls out and prevent them from going in.

This phase passed and I haven't had that happen to me in many many many years now.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks, but don't men who have lowhangers end up sitting on their nuts? I work with teens and a boy the other day was wearing grey jogging pants (and I guess no underwear) and he sit on the couch and immediately yelled out 'ow, i sat on my balls'.

You can wear just the amount of stretchers that give you the happy medium...

If you want really low hangers you would have to work up to 6 or 8 inches of stretch... A single two inch stretcher would never stretch things that far...

Or- only wear them during sex and they won't really stretch things out at all- just prevent things from popping up inside.

Look on this site- about half the page down, the item called Weighted Leather Ball Stretcher

These are soft leather, very comfortable, and have lead shot in them for a pleasing weight.
You can wear them all day, or just during sex... and they won't chaff like hard leather or steel.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can wear just the amount of stretchers that give you the happy medium...

If you want really low hangers you would have to work up to 6 or 8 inches of stretch... A single two inch stretcher would never stretch things that far...

Or- only wear them during sex and they won't really stretch things out at all- just prevent things from popping up inside.

Look on this site- about half the page down, the item called Weighted Leather Ball Stretcher

These are soft leather, very comfortable, and have lead shot in them for a pleasing weight.
You can wear them all day, or just during sex... and they won't chaff like hard leather or steel.

Thanks for your help. I went online and I ordered the 3.25 pound weighted ball weight that you suggested. I'm in Canada, so it will take a while to arrive and the price is shocking at almost CDN$100.

Once I receive it, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm concerned that I won't be able to get it around my nuts because they are so tight?

I'm going to add you as a friend so we can talk about this more.
Austin.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been wearing a 1" leather ball stretcher, the type with the button clasps for 4 days now.

I put the thing on in the morning before work and take it off when I get home. So it's on for about 9 hours.

The first day was alful. It was really difficult getting the stretcher to even go around my nuts as my balls are so tight! It was painful too. About half way through my work day, I went into the bathroom to check and my right nut had popped out of the the stretcher, so I put it back in. On the way home in the car - the pain was unbearable. I had to undo my jeans while at a stop light and take the thing off.

Day two I noticed it was a bit easier getting my nuts into the stretcher. Day three and four and it's been way easier to get the stretcher around my balls. But i've not noticed any difference in the hanging of both nuts yet.

Thanks for the support and advice.

I had purchased the wrong thing off the website, but it's done now and I'll just store it until I see more progress on the stretching.

Austin.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To stretch ur nutsack.. but it around your balls and due to the weight your sack will increase in length. Why? Because it is nice to feel your balls dangling...

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah i totally agree - it feels great to have low hangers dangling around and slapping against yourself and someone when you're fucking. That's why I'm stretching them. I'm tired of them being so tight that one of my nuts pops up into my body and disppears when I'm close to ejaculating.

D_Whackinac

Experimental Member
Media
this happens to me alot. My ball sare a little on the smaller side, especially my right one. When i get close to cuming, or have been jacking for a while my right nut pops up into my body. Its not that bad. If i angle my erection a certain way it will do this on command. I know exzactly what you mean.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not that bad yeah - but i've always admired guys with huge bull nuts that swing heavy and low on them. I think it's totally sexy and now i've decided to give my a good stretch and see what happens. I'm patient and know it'll be a long process.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW how come that if your not feeling well for instance having a fever why does it seem to be that ur balls automatically hang low then..?

And it looks like if ur stretch ur balls in bed.. and tuck them behind/between ur legs for a few days they seem to get alot smoother and more loose