Superbowl XL

Superbowl XL - Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
stealerRef.jpg

Just kidding, sort of. Anyway, congrats to the Steelers.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know - - - - I get kinda tired watching games that are decided by the officials, what with penalties assessed when there was no infraction and a TD allowed that should not have been.

Gramps

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oldman9x7 said:
I don't know - - - - I get kinda tired watching games that are decided by the officials, what with penalties assessed when there was no infraction and a TD allowed that should not have been.

Gramps

And it was the refs who caused Willie Parker to run for a touchdown, for Hines Ward to catch a touchdown, for Matt Hasselbeck to throw an interception, etc.

While I will agree that there were some questionable calls, Seattle did plenty on their own to lose the game. Besides, had Seattle won, I'm sure everyone would still be complaining about how the refs sucked.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Lol, the Seahawks did blow it.

But didn't anybody notice anything odd about the ref in my post above? I mean check his hat and aren't the colors a little off? :eek:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shelby said:
Lol, the Seahawks did blow it.

But didn't anybody notice anything odd about the ref in my post above? I mean check his hat and aren't the colors a little off? :eek:

Nope, I don't see anything wrong at all with his uniform. He seems completely unbiased and objective as he reviews Big Ben's touchdown run...
:smile:

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey. Where'd they hire their officials? From the Steelworkers' union? I guess even with all the bad calls, Pitts still would have won. :confused:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, congratulations to Pittsburgh, yet I'd have wished Seattle would have made it. I guess they had been too drained from their most successful seasons to heave the crown on their head now.