Superficial Dorsal Vein and Deep Dorsal Vein?

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone know how to pinpoint these? I have venous leak and do not know if i need to have venous litigation surgery or embolization. The person who i tallked to who has venous litigation had something wrong with his Deep Dorsal Vein and the person who did the embolization... which is much safer and simpler done with coils and a needle had something wrong with his Superficial Dorsal Vein.

The person who had the Superficial Dorsal Vein tells me

Yes, I had Ed problems. I couldnt maintain an erection without either squeezing my legs together, or pressing down on the vein which I knew was leaking (it was a thick, cord like vein that protruded out through the skin a bit). When I presed this vein, my erections were fine. so I knew the problem was this big vein which I was manually occluding with my hand.

He had the same problem as me needing to squeeze his legs to get abd maintain an erection.

Is there anyone that can tell me how i can test if i have this? When my penis is erect, i do not see any chord like vein that protrude out of my skin though.

The person who had Deep Dorsal Vein tells me how to do a DDV test to see if i have it. I tried it but i do not know how to do it correctly. He however, did not have to squeeze his legs to get and maintain an erection and his symptoms are not the same as mine but he had venous leak.

Does anyone know how i can know if my venous leak is related to the DDV or the DDV?

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have problems maintaining an erection, you need to make an appointment to see a urologist. They are able to order the proper tests, coordinate the proper course of care, and get you what you need - whether it be surgical or medical.

Just to clarify, its "ligation", and not "litigation".

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
The ones 4-5 years ago never did one test. They all said i had problems in the head. All they did was look at my penis and that was it.

I mean to say i saw 2-3 urologists in the last 6-7 months. The last one i saw i saw him about 10 times already. He did the testing and said my nocturnal erection test showed i had erection at night but they were not 100 percent. He did not know what was the reason though and didn't bother. I know i do have venous leak when i requested a medical report from his office and he never even told me i had venous leak.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well my urologist after bunches of test, trying all sorts of things, told me that I had a vascular leakage. I ended up having surgery..penile implant. I do not regret it AT ALL.