shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone into superhero domination and know of any good scenes or fetish sites with good content?

The first thing that comes to mind is the classic scene from Superman Returns where Lex and his thugs dominate Superman as he crawls through rocky puddles to escape, getting his suit completely wet and his hair disheveled. The only thing missing was his suit getting torn up at least a LITTLE bit from all that crawling and rocks, lol.

I'll post more pictures and videos if there's any interest. :)

download (1).jpg

8610986058_5dfb299dc5_o.jpg

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a CGI series of Superman/Superboy getting captured and milked by Lex Luthor. After defeating the once powerful superhero, Lex decides to dress him in a new costume and chain him up in a kryptonite collar and shackles to keep as a slave for later use and to study....

The pics progress from him standing tall and proud in his pristine costume, to ripped, partially stripped, and milked, with his cum collected for scientific analysis, and then to kneeling and powerless before his new master. :imp:

Part 1:
0.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is probably excessive but since I love this scene so much I'm going post several gifs from it in both normal speed and slow motion so you can see every detail.

Here are some clips in normal speed with the brightness and saturation turned up, since the original scene is pretty dark and washed out. Look at his wet, disheveled hair and costume as he's manhandled. And note the bulge in the second gif as the thugs raise him up by his arms.

pickupfast.gif

punchfarfast.gif

punchclosefast.gif

fallfast.gif

And here are the clips in slow motion for the sadists who want to see every bit of his suffering.

pickupslow.gif

punchfastslow.gif

punchcloseslow.gif

fallslow.gif

I'm also going to post more gifs from before/after this specific punch scene.

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nightwing captured, handcuffed, stripped, milked, and cummed on

E46T9GTUcAAI4_g (2).jpg
E8RFCtTVoAMn5kg (2).jpg

22361536 (2).jpg

download (2).jpg

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is probably excessive but since I love this scene so much I'm going post several gifs from it in both normal speed and slow motion so you can see every detail.

Here are some clips in normal speed with the brightness and saturation turned up, since the original scene is pretty dark and washed out. Look at his wet, disheveled hair and costume as he's manhandled. And note the bulge in the second gif as the thugs raise him up by his arms.

View attachment 59885671
View attachment 59885721
View attachment 59885701
View attachment 59885651

And here are the clips in slow motion for the sadists who want to see every bit of his suffering.

View attachment 59885681
View attachment 59885731
View attachment 59885711
View attachment 59885661

I'm also going to post more gifs from before/after this specific punch scene.
Here are a few more gifs from this scene. I love the second one in particular. The costume looks extra incredible on him in that specific clip.

1641032597388.gif

1641033367218.gif

1641033535036.gif

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man that's one of the hottest gifs i have ever seen!Fuck this is awesome!!Always into superman and batman taking dicks like the champs they are.This thread man is the best.Thanks for uploading those images
It is, isn't it?? I love how explicit the gif looks when taken out of context, and that look on his face with his mouth slightly open is just perfection. It really makes the illusion of the gif work.

D

deleted6636031

It is, isn't it?? I love how explicit the gif looks when taken out of context, and that look on his face with his mouth slightly open is just perfection. It really makes the illusion of the gif work.
Exactly.And it is great because it really shows the expression a btm takes when he is domimated, when they get fingerfucked or fisted by him..And who wouldn't love to destroy superman?Actually all heroes.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight