Superhero erotica

D

deleted19751531

Hey there!
I'm new here and I couldn't find a thread on this topic yet, so here it goes (apologies if I overlooked anything).
I write kinky fanfics about superheroes in peril, like Nightwing or Superman, at AO3. If you like to read about heroes getting trapped, humiliated, and made to come in their suits, then please have a look at my stories. The link should be in the 'about' page of my profile (I somehow can't insert the link here). Also feel free to share any sexy superhero fanfics here.

D

deleted19751531

To give you an idea: My most recent fanfic is called 'Cutting Edge'. Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin have all been captured by the Riddler, who has the Boy Wonder's boyfriends Flash, Arsenal, and Superboy under mind control via Poison Ivy's pheromones. Now the Riddler will play a perverted game with Batman protegés: each boyfriend will edge their respective Batboy until he comes in his suit. The Batboy who comes the quickest will be unmasked on live camera.
I've also rewritten some scenes from the Batman films with Michael Keaton and the beatdown scene in Superman Returns.