superheroes in spandex

bulgeman: tell us why you think the one you choose has the biggest cock and balls.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, when I saw I love the 90s, I swear the green ranger had a big bulge. Strangely, the yellow one had a bulge at all. Didn't they have enough female stunt doubles? (Oh, and they did have Walter Jones and Amy Jo Johnson there to zing their former show.)

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 6 2005, 11:53 PM
Well, when I saw I love the 90s, I swear the green ranger had a big bulge. Strangely, the yellow one had a bulge at all. Didn't they have enough female stunt doubles? (Oh, and they did have Walter Jones and Amy Jo Johnson there to zing their former show.)
[post=272718]Quoted post[/post]​

In the Japanese version the Yellow Ranger was a guy, which is why the Yellow Ranger sports a bulge at times.

And I had such a crush on Amy Jo Johnson, I'll have to catch that show sometimes.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by tightfit@Jan 7 2005, 09:41 PM
Didn't Batman (in the original TV series) have to have a really tight supporter so as not to offend 'Middle America'?
[post=272817]Quoted post[/post]​
RF is right. Some years ago, I read Burt Ward's autobiography. He was the actor who played Robin. Apparently, Robin was the one with bulge problems, not Batman.

Check out the book, by the way. It seems that the cast were severly debautched off camera. Baby boomers who grew up with the series will look on the episodes in a whole new light.

Now, if I could just get the theme music out of my head.

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BAT-MAAAN!

hb8

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by nlatimer@Jan 7 2005, 05:51 AM
In the Japanese version the Yellow Ranger was a guy, which is why the Yellow Ranger sports a bulge at times.

And I had such a crush on Amy Jo Johnson, I'll have to catch that show sometimes.
[post=272828]Quoted post[/post]​
VH1's done several I Love . . . series about the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Mostly it's remembering the kitschy things about the decades in question. Each episode deals with another year. Note that there's also a second one for the 80s and soon the 90s.

It's a nice look back; I remember my father telling me about Alexander Haig "in control".

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Jan 8 2005, 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jan 8 2005, 02:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nlatimer@Jan 7 2005, 05:51 AM

And I had such a crush on Amy Jo Johnson, I&#39;ll have to catch that show sometimes.
[post=272828]Quoted post[/post]​
VH1&#39;s done several I Love . . . series about the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Mostly it&#39;s remembering the kitschy things about the decades in question. Each episode deals with another year. Note that there&#39;s also a second one for the 80s and soon the 90s.

It&#39;s a nice look back; I remember my father telling me about Alexander Haig "in control".
[post=272994]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m well aware what the show is, I&#39;ve seen all of I love the 80s at least twice over.

bulgeman: to be honest, i think superman has the biggest one just because of the size of his body.
he is the biggest, right?
but i wish spidey has the biggest one just because he does not wear underwear-like stuff on the spandex, like batman or superman.
That would be better to show off a big bulge down there, as far as i&#39;m concerned.

bulgeman: by the way, i&#39;ve read some old magazine saying that, in the superman movie starring christpher, he wore some kind of codpiece to make the bulge down there bigger and stable to stress his manhood.

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it comes to superhero&#39;s bulges, Thor comes first to my mind. Maybe I got a thing for the Asgardian God of Thunder.
also, Captain America and Eddie "Grunge" Chang from Gen13.

Buuuuut, if we stick to the options given, maybe Superman.