Superhungman Brandon Routh Yummy!!!!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just saw superman returns lead hunk's package. and I just got to say it makes me drool. Bryan Singer likes cock and I hope everyone else who does too would hit me with some better photos of SUPERHUNGMAN. and Some more info on how he was cast in the role of superman.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I just saw superman returns lead hunk's package. and I just got to say it makes me drool. Bryan Singer likes cock and I hope everyone else who does too would hit me with some better photos of SUPERHUNGMAN. and Some more info on how he was cast in the role of superman.

Here's one of him during the preparation of the film.

Attachments

Reactions: jakeyama

B_Leatherboy

Just Browsing
Media
I just saw Superman Returns.
I was not impressed with the movie, or Brandon Routh's package.
They borrowed too much material from the first movie.
I was dissappointed.
That's Hollywood.
:biggrin1:

kode3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My sisters husband did some of the digital arts on Superman Return and he told us that Warner Bros sent the movie back to them after the first screening saying that his "package" was to large and needed to be reduced before they released the movie. So they went frame by frame and reduced it. He said it sucked, I beg to differ. hehe.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen it so I may be speaking out of turn... I've seen still photos... First, maybe I'm too used to seeing photos on here, but I don't think he's packing too much down there. Second, I don't think I would let someone airbrush me to reduce my package. If anything, it would increase sales of tickets and dvd's. Third, I heard that the 'offensive' shots were artistically avoided for the most part.

How do you fine people rate the movie?

Darn it!!! Bring on the packing!!!

TommyFinn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Judging by that pic in the second post, I'm not at all impressed with his package - why do you guys think he's hung...? I agree - Brandon Routh is HOT - but hung? Sorry - nope...!

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
Is it possible to download this video so that I can put it on disk and enjoy it on my big screen tv?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sambag's Blog - www.mostbeatifulman

Dec 12 2005
Shirtless Brandon Routh
Ever wonder how did Brandon Routh get that Superman gig? Simple answer: he's got a delicious body. HMMM. And he's a big flirt too. There were rumours that he seduced gay director Bryan Singer. He succeeded. I mean who can resist this cocky stud.
http://www.queerclick.com/images/bulge_brandonrouth.jpg

Reactions: jakeyama