Superkinky way of increasing girth...

NorwaySchlong: Laugh your ass off, but dig this anyway....:

When I was about 20 yo I read in a swedish mag about a guy that used to stick his cock into an ant-dung (dont know the word, the nest where ants live).

The guy described how a thrill it was to have hundreds of
ants eating and crawling on his cock, but "how it would hurt afterwards".

Well, I thought this was a fun-read, but didnt think of doing anything similar myself.

But later that summer, I was jerking in the woods, and my cock was surrounded by mosquitoes (not any dangerous type). I let them sit on my cock and WOW was that a great feeling when they stung me, and it was quite a thrill to watch how their "snabel" was pressed all the way into my cock. And it gave a real cute itch that made my cock grow even bigger.

At most I have had 4-5 thirsty mosquitoes having a ball on my cock at the same time.

Now, to the point: After these funky sessions, my cock always got big "pimples" that I guess you know from mosquito-stings yourself. These pimples made my cock swell real significant, and it was a very kinky and bizarre feeeling.

I have not done this for some years, but I hope you found it a fun read!

Norwayschlong

baaa: Yeah, I tried that before. But with leeches.
My dick shrank 3 inches!

stupid stupid stupid

throb919: NorwaySchlong--I can be as "superkinky" as the next guy, but I just can't get past the shudder-factor of this. Maybe I've just lived around too many mosquitos all my life in the American South--no way I could eroticize 'em!

B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!

And I keep seeing the old (American) TV commercial for "Off!" (brand mosquito spray) where the "research technician" sticks his bare arm in an aquarium-looking-thing filled with ravenous mosquitos. Except now I see a big-dicked Norwegian...

B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!

(I will probably never be able to swat a mosquito again without thinking of you!)

rainfletcher: Sort of like the condoms, right? Ribbed for pleasure?

awellhungboi: The use of insects is, no joke, one of the oldest ways of increasing penis size.  If I remember correctly the Kama Sutra recommends rubbing the lingam with wasp stingers.  In the Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices there's even an entry (complete with a graphic drawing!) on the use of stingers, insect bites, etc. to cause swelling in the penis.  It's called Entomocism (use of insects); Entomophilia (arousal from insects), or as for the gentleman in the Swedish magazine, Formicophilia (arousal from ants) (although I'm unsure if the ants would consider him a gentleman).

Non-penile related, but I used to chat with a woman who told me one of her sexual fantasies involved scorpions.  

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ewwww!

We have some rather large mosquitos here in the Blackwater Swamp area of Virginia. Just last night I heard a couple of them in my bedroom. One was saying to the other, "Shall we eat him here or carry him outside?"

Pecker

(For Sale: One Computer, slightly used. Tiny bullet hole in screen.)

gigantikok: Actually, this honestly doesn't sound so wierd or painful to me.  That is, IF you let the mosquitos do their thing and fly away.  You only get itchy and red from mosquito bites if you shoo them away or kill them in the middle of their blood sucking escapade.  I can't remember exactly why, but I think it has to do with having to tear their suckers away from your body quickly or having them smashed into your body when you swat them.  Either way, if you just let them suck and fly away, you really don't have to deal with marks or itchiness.

rikter8: I live near the river here, and our mosquitos would bite your dick off.

Our State bird is the Mosquito. They come and go with the seasons (Spring Construction, Summer Construction, Fall Construction, Winter Construction)

I dont need to be any shorter than I already am, plus the last thing I need is a dick with pimples on it.
AND to be scratchin it at work during a meeting....

I'll stick to pumping and Jelquing

Corey

longtimelurker: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=sex;num=1064515197;start=0#8 date=09/26/03 at 21:19:18]Actually, this honestly doesn't sound so wierd or painful to me.  That is, IF you let the mosquitos do their thing and fly away.  You only get itchy and red from mosquito bites if you shoo them away or kill them in the middle of their blood sucking escapade.  I can't remember exactly why, but I think it has to do with having to tear their suckers away from your body quickly or having them smashed into your body when you swat them.  Either way, if you just let them suck and fly away, you really don't have to deal with marks or itchiness.[/quote]

I think you may be getting confused with leeches here. You aren't meant to touch the leech, as it will just tear off the skin. The itchiness behind mosquito bites, on the other hand, are due to an allergic reaction to a chemical in its saliva which prevents blood clotting. Letting the mosquito finish will not get it to remove the saliva already pumped into your body, so you will still get the itch.

ORCABOMBER: How can ANYONE let a mosquito sit on their pride and joy like that? I'd be traumatised if I saw it filling it with my blood! That's important where that is, I mean, some of the most important reproductive veins, capillaries and arteries in my body, there is NO thing that I'm letting bite it!

Well, lick, maybe, but that's a different species altogether.