Photos & Videos Superman9126

Niceboy555

Cherished Member
Media
Does anyone have any videos of this guy? He is superman9126.

7.jpg

He is sometimes on chaturbate but I never see him online:

Watch Superman9126 live on Chaturbate!

Does he have an OnlyFans, Twitter or Instagram?
Do you know his real name?

I think he is very hot! What do you think of him?

bawrawv

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yup. The last seen photo of him was a post his wife posted of them being in an ambulance holding hands while he was laying down on a stretcher. She has since privated her Instagram.

sergey.gif

His name was Sergey, and he seemed like a really genuine guy who was just having fun.

G4TOPEBR

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He died unfortunately. There was a post his sister made about it. But his Instagram was @multik9118. Very handsome guy.
I am completely shocked by this information. Are you sure? I scoured social media and didn't see anything related to his death, but it's been stalled since 2019, which is weird. I have several videos of him masturbating, yesterday just cum for him, I have a bad conscience.

I will delete all videos out of respect for him.

Reactions: Sneaker1st

bawrawv

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am completely shocked by this information. Are you sure? I scoured social media and didn't see anything related to his death, but it's been stalled since 2019, which is weird. I have several videos of him masturbating, yesterday just cum for him, I have a bad conscience.

I will delete all videos out of respect for him.
Yeah, his sister posted a black-and-white photo of him with the date of his birth and death a while back.

Gat_cat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yup. The last seen photo of him was a post his wife posted of them being in an ambulance holding hands while he was laying down on a stretcher. She has since privated her Instagram.

View attachment 84185111

His name was Sergey, and he seemed like a really genuine guy who was just having fun.
O que aconteceu com eles? :(

G4TOPEBR

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O que aconteceu com eles? :(
Ele faleceu em 2020. O insta dele é o @multik9118 que está sem atualizar desde 2019. A irmã postou uma foto com ele na ambulância de mãos dadas com ele, não sei quanto tempo depois essa mesma irmã postou uma foto dele com a data de nascimento e falecimento dele. (Isso de acordo com informações que veio daqui, mas acredito que seja verdade mesmo)

Reactions: Gat_cat

Gat_cat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ele faleceu em 2020. O insta dele é o @multik9118 que está sem atualizar desde 2019. A irmã postou uma foto com ele na ambulância de mãos dadas com ele, não sei quanto tempo depois essa mesma irmã postou uma foto dele com a data de nascimento e falecimento dele. (Isso de acordo com informações que veio daqui, mas acredito que seja verdade mesmo)
Pelo que eu vi no rectube,ele fez show até fevereiro ou março de 2020.
Ele sofreu acidente?