supernatural cocks

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, so the two lead actors on the show supernatural are really hot.. ive been searching but can't find anything about what they're packing

please someone help me find some information... their names are Jensen Ackles and Jared Padlecki

thanks

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:
Reactions: Johnathande

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, Jared's "opinions" on twitter have made me really hope they can end this series asap. Not interested in supporting a staunch bigot; besides, I like Jensen better in every way...although I like "Dean Winchester" the best.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In what way is Jared a bigot? Having met both of them, even hung out in Jared's trailer with my husband by my side, and having a good friend of mine (whose judge of character I trust and who has no patience with anyone being anti-gay) work closely with them, I haven't seen anything of the sort.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thats really stretching it with those links dude. I dont see the bigotry or transphobia. Unless its now bigotry and racism when white people call out racial terms used for use.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jared being a bigot

Jared being transphobic

Jared being an overall dick

...I didn't even dig for this. If he's your friend, then it's cool but I'm not messing with him. Sorry for going one deeper in the thread.

Just... what?

The first one, he was calling someone else out for using a racially derogatory term. How does that translate to him being a bigot?

The second one, no-one likes Bieber, the little twat deserves to be made fun of, he gets a pass for that.

And the third one, he's flat-out correct. PSH's death was stupid and senseless. Being a drug addict doesn't excuse you from criticism.

this from the episode where he hired a whore, when he pays her she says "no" I should be paying you. Obviously, he was not fully shown nude on the show, but this is from the scene.
No fake??