Supervisor At Work...

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It will not only fuck up your working relationship with HIM, but with everyone else as well. Word will spread, people will charge him with favoritism, and the whole place will be come toxic.

You may have to speak to HR about it. They are trained to handle things like this, and your name may not even have to come up.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It will not only fuck up your working relationship with HIM, but with everyone else as well. Word will spread, people will charge him with favoritism, and the whole place will be come toxic.

You may have to speak to HR about it. They are trained to handle things like this, and your name may not even have to come up.

I agree it will fuck up the workplace. David Letterman proved that, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
If he takes it to HR, that guy's career and marriage are likely over.
So far, that is a heavy price to pay for some flirting, however inappropriate.
As far as a no retaliation clause, these things never work in real life.
In real life, it is the whistleblower who gets screwed. Read up on the [FONT=&quot]Bradley Birkenfeld incident concerning UBS, if you think what I'm saying is not the truth.[/FONT]

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Stuff like this is handled best if you bring it up one-on-one first, tactfully yet directly. Note his response and how he handles himself afterwards, and if he doesn't clean up his act, THEN go to HR.

He may be a clueless dude who thinks that's how you make friends with gay people.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As tempting as it is, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TOUCH, LICK, SUCK ANY STUPERVISOR (not a misspell)!!! You will regret it, I guarantee it.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of the comments here seem to be a bit paranoid, and I wonder if you guys would be giving the same advice if it was a heterosexual attraction.

My advice would be, try to get to know him in a social setting away from work. You never know he might be the love of your life.

Answer to your question in the first paragraph...YES!! male or female, not a good thing. Someone else asked if anyone had actually experienced it? Yes, been there done that,,,never again!

sorry, bad advice

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So...several days later the OP reveals that his supervisor is married, and the OP has an aquaintance /friendship with his supervisors wife and thinks that his supervisor is flirting with him to set him up so that he can sack him, so now the OP is planning on logging the conversations between himself and his supervisor so that he can get his supervisor sacked.

It seems some people just can't live their lives without creating drama.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyway...on the question of sex/relationships at work I can report that I have had sex with two of my co-workers. One was my supervisor the other was a staff member who I indirectly supervised. Both were very enjoyable experiences and neither ended in disaster for either of us.

I know of at least four relationships that started in the workplace and ended happily in mariage. I know of only one that didn't end quite so happily and one of the parties was sacked due to her incompetence to perform her job.

Dick_Smoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So...several days later the OP reveals that his supervisor is married, and the OP has an aquaintance /friendship with his supervisors wife and thinks that his supervisor is flirting with him to set him up so that he can sack him, so now the OP is planning on logging the conversations between himself and his supervisor so that he can get his supervisor sacked.

It seems some people just can't live their lives without creating drama.

The OP is not looking for drama in this situation...however it seems to make him suspicious what the supervisor is really planning. Any gay man would be flattered by the attention given by this man and welcome the sexual advances. It does make me suspicious that he is attempting to "set me up", but I am enjoying the daily visits from him and the intoxicating aroma of his getting close to me when he is talking to me.
I will not make any advances, nor would I do anything at work that would jeapardize my job. I am in the drivers seat in this situation. Again I do appreciate the advice that all posters have give me on this.
javascript:ARMRedirLib.reportA4EBan....728;hi.90;ai.138372281;ct.1", 1260387964156)

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Supervisor at work started about 6 months ago. Everyone likes him and he is very good looking. A couple months ago he came into the lunch area where I was eating and I asked him jokingly if he brought me something to eat. He replied "I have something that I would like to feed ya". A couple nights ago, I was eating in a small breakroom and he came in and sat with me while I was eating and put his leg up so I had a clear view of his crotch. He does by the way have a very impressive package. After I returned to work, I asked him to come and look at a defective piece of equipment. His reply to me was "I have something I really want to show you!"

Dude, If someone said something like this to me I would report them to management...and I am gay. This is sexual harassment and it is illegal whether the person being harassed is male or female, straight or gay. Seriously they need to FIRE this guy ASAP before he makes a pass at a straight guy he supervises who does not find the suggestion that he suck the supervisor's cock amusing, and sues the company for sexual harrassment. Believe me management will thank you for bringing this to their attention.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Everyone likes him and he is very good looking. A couple months ago he came into the lunch area where I was eating and I asked him jokingly if he brought me something to eat. He replied "I have something that I would like to feed ya"...while I was eating and put his leg up so I had a clear view of his crotch. He does by the way have a very impressive package. After I returned to work, I asked him to come and look at a defective piece of equipment. His reply to me was "I have something I really want to show you!" ...
I am gay and would suck him off without blinking an eye.

Dude, If someone said something like this to me I would report them to management...and I am gay. This is sexual harassment and it is illegal whether the person being harassed is male or female, straight or gay.

I disagree. Presently what was said was neither illegal, nor sexual harassment. The supervisor must make unwelcome sexual advances or unwelcome requests for sex for it to be a case of harassment. And according to D_S's initial post those advances if made would be welcomed.

Seriously they need to FIRE this guy ASAP before he makes a pass at a straight guy he supervises who does not find the suggestion that he suck the supervisor's cock amusing, and sues the company for sexual harassment. Believe me management will thank you for bringing this to their attention.

Seriously they have no grounds to fire him until he makes an unwelcome pass at someone.

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, If someone said something like this to me I would report them to management...and I am gay. This is sexual harassment and it is illegal whether the person being harassed is male or female, straight or gay. Seriously they need to FIRE this guy ASAP before he makes a pass at a straight guy he supervises who does not find the suggestion that he suck the supervisor's cock amusing, and sues the company for sexual harrassment. Believe me management will thank you for bringing this to their attention.

He is friends with the guy, his wife, and his kids. No need to get him fired over some self-righteous huff. He was not offended by his comments. Besides, there are already enough people out of work.

I'd like to hear an update from the OP as to what's the latest......

Dick_Smoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is an update on the horny supervisor. I have been determined to do my job as always and do it the best as I can. I am not a slacker and always give 120% or more, so if I am going to be reprimanded it is going to have to be for something that was beyond my control. My supervisor quit coming around on my shift and has been working another shift which was sort of a disapointment to me...I really enjoyed the conversations with him. Lately another co-worker made a complaint about a fellow co-worker who has been slacking to him. He took the complaint to management for a solution, but twisted the words and revealed the complainers identity. He had promised to keep it confidental to this person. A reprimand resulted from this complaint and she went back to the co-worker very unhappy to say the least. The supervisor has not make everyone in the workplace distrust him. I am now feeling relieved that I did not entertain his suggestions. If he does come back around and try to start something up in the future, I will make sure it is out of the workplace, so it cannot be connected to work. I am also thinking I will stay friends with his wife, incase he wants to blackmail me over it. It is almost sure to happen sooner or later based on what he has said and acted already.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The company I used to work for had a zero tolerance policy which extended outside of work (i.e. if you ran into someone in a bar, mall, whatever, and they said or did something to make you uncomfortable you could file a complaint against them).

So even outside of work I'd still be cautious.