Supplement increases testicle size (Ball size) significantly

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Myer_Dogasflees, Jul 15, 2011.

1. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

similar excerpt:
    It is actually used very frequently and devisively by farmers:
    why not the same for us?

HAS THIS EVER BEEN TRIED ON HUMANS? and why on earth not? a simple and natural, cheap nutritional supplement.

500g lupin protien every day for 5 weeks and double the size of your balls

help me research this

#1 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. D_Myer_Dogasflees

good find syddy, however the funny thing is that i don't find any of these studies done on humans, am i giving away an awesome business idea ight here? another billion dollar industry may lie waiting just here in this thread

what is the active compound, is it safe for human consumption and as it likely is anyway, how to we harvest, mature or extract it for the purpose of profit, or why not just simply buy the beans.

i mean those rates are astronomical

and similar studies show an increase happening with rats too, so this is not lone to ram alone, we should then also lie on the line between the dots.

#3 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  4. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lupins being a common sheep and cattle suplement used in Australia it might be worth noting that the increased levels in the lamb and beef we consume in this country could then be responsible for why Aussie guys on average tend to have large balls, regardless of penis size.... It's one of the most common things I hear when talking to people from other countries "You Aussie guys all have massive balls".

Maybe need to ask a few vegetarians around to measure up and see if there is any truth to the theory... Meanwhile I'm increasing my red meat intake just incase :)

5. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In thinking of the above, ive realized two friends with largest packages are both from sheep farms... Makes me wonder is it the meat intake or have they been sneaking down to the shed and eating the cattle food!

6. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Why you would want your testicles enlarged I'm not sure, but hey to each his own.

7. shyguy01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    500g of lupin protien every day?? You gotta be kidding! You'll be eating it for breakfast lunch and dinner... protein OVERLOAD! The Disadvantages of Consuming Too Much Protein

1) DEHYDRATION:- According to this study increasing your protein intake can also increase levels of dehydration. The study looked at five endurance athletes who consumed low, moderate and high levels of protein over a period of four weeks. The findings revealed that as protein intake went up, hydration levels went down. Dehydration can put you at risk for a number of health problems and heat related illnesses.

2) INCREASED FAT STORAGE:- One of the common misconceptions surrounding protein is that you can eat as much as you like and you will not get fat. However, the simple truth is that if you eat too many calories (whether they be carbohydrate calories, protein calories or fat calories) any excess will be stored as body fat. Increasing your protein intake and reducing your carbohydrate intake whilst staying within the limits of your daily metabolism can stimulate fat burning in your body. However, increasing your overall caloric intake by eating more protein will ultimately lead to fat storage.

3) DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS:- Eating high levels of protein and low levels of carbohydrates causes your body to enter a state of ketosis. This is a state where there is no glucose available in your blood in your blood to use for energy. Since there is no glucose available your liver starts to convert body fat into fatty acids and ketones which can then be used for energy. Whilst this is a popular fat loss method it can also be dangerous for diabetic people. Ketones are acidic and can therefore cause a number of problems including nausea, vomiting and even death. In non-diabetic people blood ketone levels are controlled by insulin. However, diabetic people struggle to produce adequate levels of insulin and ketosis can quickly turn into ketoacidosis, a state where the level of ketones in your blood is extremely high. This then leads to the problems discussed above.

8. shyguy01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    .....along with stomach cramps, kidney damage, potential cardiac, renal, bone, and liver abnormalities... you may have huge balls at the end of 5 weeks but you'll be incredibly unhealthy or even dead! Time to reconsider?

9. D_Myer_Dogasflees

Yes true shyguy, howver u only have to put u with it for a mer 5 weeks for a probably permanent 66% gain.

10. Quast

Quast Well-Known Member

I doubt it'd even take 5 weeks for a human, let alone 500g a day.

11. D_Myer_Dogasflees

well compared to 20 times as long ith a stretcher attatched t your body 5 hous a day very day, i'd guess i found a bargin. i'd simply take that time to hit the gym ad build some muscle. humans and shep arent that much different relatively in size , not only this but it does show to work with ther mammes too so highly likey it should also work with us undr similar conditions too

12. D_Dick_Long

D_Dick_Long New Member

interesting thread

13. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    the question is where the heck do we get it...i cant just go to farm and fleet and ask for lupin can I?

14. D_Myer_Dogasflees

15. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Danger Will Robinson! ! ! !

There are multiple varieties of Lupin and some are extremely toxic (poisonous) while others are not! This is one where you will really need to do your homework before venturing into this realm.

For the sake of discussion making a version of this that would be effective in humans should be very easy. Making very highly concentrated forms that would be non-toxic would also be very easily done.

However, as soon as this becomes more public there are going to be a number of individuals of less than good intention other than for their own wallets that will market dangerous stuff with false promises!

Really watch this one for a while. It can work, but errors could be fatal!

16. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I would love to get my lemons to the size of apples

17. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Well Red,

I think that doing it would not be all that difficult from what I know to be possible. The problem as I see it is that the minute the supplement is made the FDA will declare it a steroid and it will be banned or moved under Rx only and sold for some totally insane amount of money. Why sell it for a $20 supplement when you can make a pill that costs $100 a pill or $300 per injection. . . . .

If some individual looks closely enough on the net the odds are that this has already been done successfully on a human somewhere, it just is not public and well publicized yet. This is just to juicy for some individual with knowledge of pharmacological chemistry to leave alone. There is someone who is doing or has done it.

18. Sogious

Sogious Member

Dude, don't be stupid. Apples hurt worse more than lemons. I've been hit with sacks of both! ;O

19. Boondocksaints

I think there's a supplement called "Kick to the Nutsack." It's supposed to get them nice and swollen.

20. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I could pump them to get them to the size of apples, but I want them to be the size of apples permanently.

Draft saved Draft deleted