Supplement increases testicle size (Ball size) significantly

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Effects of nutritional supplements on testicular size and the secretion of LH and testosterone in Merino and Booroola rams

Graeme B. Martin1, Stephen R.D. Sutherland2, David R. Lindsay2Accepted 17 June 1986.
Abstract

Six Booroola and six Merino rams were fed either a diet which maintained constant live weight or the same diet plus a supplement of high protein lupin grain for 15 weeks, and changes in live weight and testicular volume were measured. Serial blood samples taken for 24 h before the start and 9 weeks after the treatment began were assayed for plasma LH and testosterone and the resulting profiles were analysed for pulses of both hormones. Five weeks later, the animals were given two intravenous injections of 1 μg gonadotrophin-releasing hormone (GnRH) 1 h apart in order to measure pituitary gland responsiveness. A further week later the animals were injected intravenously with 500 μg human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) and the levels of testosterone were measured in samples taken after 1.5 h to estimate the testicular responsiveness.
The nutritional supplement stimulated testicular growth in both genotypes, so that at the end of the treatment period the testes had increased significantly (P<0.01) in volume by 66% in the Merinos and by 63% in the Booroolas. The live weights also increased, but by relatively less (34% and 43% for supplemented Merinos and Booroolas). The rates of increase in both testicular size and live weight were similar for the two breeds. There were no significant effects of diet on the tonic secretion of LH or testosterone, or on responsiveness to GnRH or hCG.
The intervals between LH pulses were significantly shorter (P<0.05) in Booroola rams than in Merino rams both before and after treatment (5.8 h vs. 11.6 h before treatment). The breed differences in LH secretion were mimicked by the testosterone profiles. In the Booroolas, five of the twelve LH profiles contained groups consisting of two to four individually identifiable pulses, each of which elicited a separate pulse of testosterone. A pulse group was observed in only one profile from the Merinos (P=0.06). There were no significant differences between the genotypes in any other parameter of LH or testosterone secretion, or in their responsiveness to GnRH or hCG.
It was concluded that (i) nutritional supplements will stimulate testicular growth in both Merino rams and Booroola rams; (ii) the increase in testicular size does not appear to involve an increase in the responsiveness of the testis to LH; and (iii) there are both qualitative and quantitative differences between the genotypes in the patterns of secretion of LH and testosterone which may be associated with the differences in their fecundity.

similar excerpt:
In 6 Australian Merino rams given a roughage diet with 750 g lupin (Lupinus angustifolius) daily for 5 weeks liveweight increased by 29% and testicular size by 58%, and the mean number of lutropin pulses in 24 h increased from 1.3 to 2.7. The control Merino rams showed no changes. In the Booroola rams given lupin liveweight increased by 23% and testicular size by 63%. In the control Booroola rams liveweight did not change but testicular size increased by 32% and the difference in testicular size between supplemented and control Booroola rams after 9 weeks was not significant. The mean frequency of lutropin pulses in Booroola rams was initially higher than in Merino rams but did not change with supplementation
It is actually used very frequently and devisively by farmers:
Lupin supplementation is often used to increase ram testes volume and
fertilizing ability. A supplement fed at the rate of 500 g lupin grain per day for 8-10 weeks can
increase testes volume in Merinos from around 400 ml to about 600 ml. This should enable
the use of fewer rams at joining, and the saving related to purchasing fewer rams easily
covers the cost of feeding the supplement.
why not the same for us?

HAS THIS EVER BEEN TRIED ON HUMANS? and why on earth not? a simple and natural, cheap nutritional supplement.

500g lupin protien every day for 5 weeks and double the size of your balls

help me research this

Last edited:
Reactions: ItalTony9

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you are looking to increase the size of your balls....pump...both your cock and balls at the same time....low pressure for as long as you can during the day as many times as you can. I do it three to four times a day for an hour or two at a time, and have seen long lasting results. here's me below.

Attachments

Lupins being a common sheep and cattle suplement used in Australia it might be worth noting that the increased levels in the lamb and beef we consume in this country could then be responsible for why Aussie guys on average tend to have large balls, regardless of penis size.... It's one of the most common things I hear when talking to people from other countries "You Aussie guys all have massive balls".

Maybe need to ask a few vegetarians around to measure up and see if there is any truth to the theory... Meanwhile I'm increasing my red meat intake just incase :)

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As to big balls I have always been fascinated by guys with big balls, one guy I met really had balls each the size of a small fist!! I would love to have bigger balls and I don't believe mine are small. I have used DHEA as a supplement over the last two years. I take 100mg a day with 750mg of Testeris. I find both increase ejaculate volume and get the sense that my balls seem fuller. I have read a number of studies regarding DHEA and they have found no negative effects if the daily dose is below 120. Both of these supplements are available at the GNC store. I have also uses Yohimbe as a supplement but it should be in doses of about 5mg twice a day but eh GNC supplements are 9mg and they can cause hot flashes and some sense of agitation. I have found that the Yohimbe later in the day does increase labido and I find when taking it over several days I will start leaking pre-cum easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: sidowube and FengDD

Panda

Experimental Member
Media
The fantasizer in me hates to say it, but the scientist in me has to come to the forefront.

Lupin simply will not have an impact on human testicle size.

The reason it works in rams is entirely related to sheep physiology. Specifically, the fact that ram testicles grow and shrink in response to the seasons (IE: breeding season) and nutrition. Humans, being very different animals and not having seasonality to our breeding patterns, do not experience these effects.

The mechanism of action of lupin in rams appears to be simply that it is a highly nutrient-dense food product that can be used as a supplement to provide ample nutrition to rams. When they have ample nutrition, they will release more of certain hormones and, thusly, their testicles will grow.

Also, even in rams, the effects are temporary, lasting a few months at best. Testicles are glands and glands can grow and shrink in response to any number of (usually hormonal) factors.

See for more info: Effects of nutrition on testicular size and the concentrations of gonadotrophins, testosterone and inhibin in plasma of mature male sheep

Last edited:
Reactions: vas and doom21497

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry guys! I havent been on in awhile. the ones I bought were canned and so salty I.couldnt stand them.

But search for Lupini beans on amazon, just bought the dry beans.

On another note, my doc prescribed me with a testosterone supplement and the fine print says if any got on a pre-puberty boy it would over-enlarge his genitals. So I wonder how adult men can stimulate those same processes.

Here is how you prepare the beans.

1) Pick them over to remove any debris

2) Rinse them well in cool water

3) Place them in a large pot of water that you would drink.

4) Bring them to a gentle boil.'

5) As soon as the water boils, turn off the flame, and allow them to cool in the water.

6) When the water cools, rinse the beans again in cool water.

7) Fill a large pot or container with cool drinking water, and place the beans in as well to soak. Cover and keep at room temperature.

8) Rinse and change the water for fresh drinking water twice each day for nine days. Cover and keep at room temperature

9) On the tenth day, put the beans in fresh drinking water that has been liberally salted with sea salt or kosher salt. The water should taste salty - up to as salty as the ocean, but at least as salty as good soup. This last step flavors the beans, and helps preserve them. Allow them to soak in the salt water for one day.

10) Now they are ready to eat, and you may store them in jars or container with a little of the salt water in the refrigerator. Press beans through your thumb and index finger to pop them out of their skins, and into your mouth one by one. Enjoy.

Note: If you don't follow these steps with the dried Lupini, they will be inedibly bitter. The ones you find in the jars are ok too. They are quicker, but they are more expensive of course. To make them tast better ( and less salty), drain out the liquid from the jar. Refill with fresh drinking water. Allow the beans to soak in the fresh water overnight. The next day, they should be of a palatable salinity, and will have assumed a better texture. I can't tell you if they will make your balls bigger, but they are my favorite snack in any case.

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ruminant endocrine physiology can be fairly different than modern anatomical humans.

I mean… ruminants don’t even absorb glucose which is the preferred human energy source (glycogen ie stored glucose) that human gonads need to function properly. Obviously ruminants depend upon their liver’s gluconeogenesis capability and human livers also can perform gluconeogenesis but… it’s just a different game.

Fadogia Agrestis has been proven to increase the size of rat testicles… and like it or not… rats are closer to human physiology than ruminants.

Effects of oral administration of aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem on some testicular function indices of male rats - PubMed

High protein diets can slightly influence testosterone production… but so can low carb diets. A more or less balanced diet is one which will optimize endocrine function.

That said, fadogia agrestis, laxogenin, fenugreek, stinging nettle and Ashwaganda all have some data behind an increase in androgenic activity… even good old Korean Ginseng is powerful In that respect.

But yes, a diet high in legumes which are rich in fiber and protein can help keep insulin levels lower which is a good environment for androgenic activity.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.....along with stomach cramps, kidney damage, potential cardiac, renal, bone, and liver abnormalities... you may have huge balls at the end of 5 weeks but you'll be incredibly unhealthy or even dead! Time to reconsider?

Reactions: Stratavos

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are looking to increase the size of your balls....pump...both your cock and balls at the same time....low pressure for as long as you can during the day as many times as you can. I do it three to four times a day for an hour or two at a time, and have seen long lasting results. here's me below.

I agree nudebaja. I have seen the "resting" size of my balls increase over the last year or 2 by a lot. I had was I was told as nice size balls to start with, but now everyone seems to comment on the size of my nuts. they are at rest the size of limes and pumped can get to large lemons size.
pumped right they take a couple of days to go back down from lemons to limes.

Reactions: FengDD

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

DAMN!

Reactions: rockmusl1

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is amazing that I am following my own posting on this same subject. The variety wanted in this research is Lupinus Angustifolius. This has already been approved and is in use in the United States and is contained in trace amounts in many grain products.

I am following this research and will continue to do so. I have friends at a bodybuilding supplement company and I am going to see what I can do if I cannot determine the bioactivity in humans at the proper dosage. There are ways to make this bioactive in humans.

AS of September 2012 more than a year after my last posting on this subject a great deal has taken place and this particular lupin is compatible to a great extent with humans.

The one thing that has been found however is because Lupin is a Legume, is that it is very toxic to those with allergies to any legume including peanuts. Peanut allergies combined with lupin can lead to anaphylactic shock. I have found references to some research going on.

I will continue to research this and remember that the dosage we are talking about would be very high in comparison to what is being used in wheat flour and pasta.

As more research comes out on this one there may be a great number of benefits on it's use down the road. . . . . . .

I'm glad you're keeping current with this! I've recently begun sprouting my seeds, grains and beans. I wonder what effect sprouting has on the Lupin beans.

Reactions: Jaysmooth

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lupins being a common sheep and cattle suplement used in Australia it might be worth noting that the increased levels in the lamb and beef we consume in this country could then be responsible for why Aussie guys on average tend to have large balls, regardless of penis size.... It's one of the most common things I hear when talking to people from other countries "You Aussie guys all have massive balls".

Maybe need to ask a few vegetarians around to measure up and see if there is any truth to the theory... Meanwhile I'm increasing my red meat intake just incase :)

I am a vegetarian since my teen years. I have a big set of nuts. I am Italian though, and have eaten cured lupini beans all my life.

I wouldn't increase my intake of red meat unless heart disease and kidney disease are things that don't bother you. Additionally, meat is the largest source of environmental oestrogens (female hormones) that are affecting male fertility and (causing other issues) in the Western World.

Reactions: Jaysmooth

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Almost sounds like sprouting.. except you kill them on day one. Any experience with eating them sprouted? Wherein you soak beans/grains/seeds for a day, then rinse an put in a glass jar to grow their natural sprout (plant "tail") over the next few days, rinsing every 8 hours to prevent molds.

Reactions: Grower82