supplements for manhood, and sportman too

degawan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am lucky to live in the tropics where lots of benificial herbs/ natural ingredients are easily available. These herbs have been around for centuries, knowledge passed down from our great great ancestors. Also scientifically proven; my brother is a biochemist who is doing research on some of these medicianal plants.

Just want to share some of my knowledge on supplements/ herbs that really works for me.. sure will work on u guys as well

-euricoma longifolia/ tongkat ali/ longjack
-cordyceps
-Ginseng
-Ashwagandha/ withania
-tribulus
-bee polen (my father gave me this supplement after i had my 5 stiches and cuts/ bruises from an accident. The wound healed super fast. Noticed some 'side effect'; woke up in the middle of the night by intense erection).
-black seed

At first, trying these herbs to improve endurance in sports and to gain some muscles from my workout (i m a hard gainer). Really helped to increase stamina and improve sport endurance, also gain some muscle.. however still not satisfied :)

My personal guarantee that these supplements have tremendous effect on mens' health. Have been supplementing with these herbs for more than 2 years. safe and no side effect. surely will make you exXxtra hard and horny

..however it is wise to consult your physician before taking any supplements.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tribulus has recently had negative reports about its efficacy. The latest clinical studies show little to no effects on serum testosterone, which was its original claim to fame. Are you sure tribulus did anything for you?

degawan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually i have tried taking the supplements one type at a time to see the effectiveness. tribulus have a positive effect on me in increasing my energy during workout.

however i can say that tongkat ali, black seeds and bee pollens work the best when taken by itself or together with other herbal supplements.

base on self instinct, i dont take supplements more than 2 months.. after two months, i will stop for 1 month, thats when i change/ rotate those herbal supplements.