Supplements

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi i take shitloads of supplements and herbs, i have bought loads of different things over the last year and am currently taking about 2grams of tongkat ali everyday, a good amount of maca and horny goat weed. Along with arginine. I also have tribulus, ginseng , muria puama, saw palmetto and other stuff.

I think i might over do it a bit though cos sometime i feel pretty wierd. The reason i got all this stuff is cos i have small testicles and tried everything to see if i could stimulate them to get a bit bigger but no joy.

I figured i might as well take all the shit since i paid quite a lot for it all. And while taking it i might as well try PE and have had a tiny bit of success considering i havent been at it long.

Anyway i was wondering if any other guys who take supplement think they over do it, and how much do you take? Also any good or bad experience with different combo's

Texasjon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just tried Stamina RX for the first time. took 2 at around 7:00pm and felt pretty good. I seemed very alert and oh yeah rock hard.

Had a great time with harder than average wood but then it was time for bed.

Crap! Racing heart, and wide awake until 3:00am

SmoothKnight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just tried Stamina RX for the first time. took 2 at around 7:00pm and felt pretty good. I seemed very alert and oh yeah rock hard.

Had a great time with harder than average wood but then it was time for bed.

Crap! Racing heart, and wide awake until 3:00am

I had that happen..

I took 2 and bout an hour later I drank a beer

DO NOT do that, it was horrible, I had the chills, heart was racing.. not fun

BUT, one thing I did do that worked for me when my buddy didnt want to go play, I would take one an hour before play time, drink a beer, and a few minutes, I would be good to romp in the sack. She loved it!

... Had a bad experience as a kid.. so I dont have many "happy endings.."

Tgood10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stamina RX and products like it have the same active ingredient. It is yohimbe from yohimbine bark. It is a great stimulant, but sometimes gives people the same reaction as too much caffine. Stomach aches and gitters are the norm, but you will probably see an improvement in the firmness of your erection.

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
iv been taking ginseng+vitamins tablets for general immunity and coz of the frequent flu.
and after maybe 2 weeks iv been jacking off much more,almost twice a day,and im thinking ginseng really works.