support AND swim wear

DJM277: Does anyone here wear a swim jock or some other undergarment when wearing swimming trunks?

I will sometimes wear a swim jock so everything stays in place

gigantikok: i usually wear bicycle shorts. I might start wearing a gaff though.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a speedo under my swim trunks.

Usually a size or two bigger than I would wear for regular lap swimming/competitive swimming so that it isn't to tight when its dry.

I'm not sure exactly why I felt the need to start doing this but, I know that I've been doing it ever since I was like 10 years old.

I partially do it because sometimes I like to be able to swim in just a speedo. And when I already have it on then its easier to just shed the trunks/board shorts if I feel I want to do some real swimming, or if I'm at a water park or somewhere and want to try out the slides in just my speedo, or if I want to do a bit of recreational lap swimming while I'm at the pool, or want to work on my tan.

Also I'll usually shed the trunks about a half hour before i'm ready to leave the pool so they can get dry on my chair so I don't have to mess with wet trunks on the way home. Since a wet speedo is no problem, since I just hang it on my rearview mirror for the drive home.

What do you guys wear under your trunks/boardshorts? if anything.

I've always found it interesting now that some/most guys just wear regular everyday boxers, boxer briefs or briefs under their swim wear.

Most vividly in my memory, there was a guy in one of my aquatics classes while I was attending college. That would always wear blue swim trunks with hanes (white waist band) tighty whities underneath. And most days a large part of the waist band would be showing so he had to have known that everyone knew he was wearing them. And sometimes afterwards in the locker room he would shed the trunks, but then just put his other shorts/pants over his wet underwear. I always thought it was strange since from what I could tell it seemed as though he had a normal endowment. Though I didn't officially know I was gay at that point so I wasn't specifically checking out his crotch.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
used to wear speedos under board shorts but since i stopped swimming competitively, nothing! haha. boners show really bad and cock in my white trunks! its so comfortable to wear nothing under though, no restrictions. if i do swim for exercise ill wear my speedo. board shorts create too much drag.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
When I did competitive pool swimming I wore speedos under jammers or a legskin, but now I do more open water swimming in triathlons I dont wear anything under my suit because its reasonably thick (so it doubles as cycling/running kit)