Support for Huge Balls

D_Wayne_Wang-Jerquoff

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls always ached growing up whenever I did something active like basketball or running. I learned to wear 2 pairs of bike shorts whenever Im gonna move around alot, keeps the balls from bouncing all over.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Man I feel you. Mine are huge too, about the size of two large eggs (family trait) and on top of that are low hangers, they hang 4-5 inches below my shaft. So whenever I would run or play soccer they'd bounce and flop around and ache too, I did wear boxer briefs for awhile which helped, but I love boxers and always wear them. Luckily for me though, my balls pull up well in that regard, though I hate when they get tight, it's beneficial during playing sports or exercising. Another slight problem is I have to be careful when I sit, I've almost sat on them a few times, but lucky they are quite round and move out of the way easy haha.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you are doing something active like running or basketball your balls would not flop around if you used a large pouched jock. For daily wear get some pouch briefs or pouch boxerbriefs they will give you the support you want. You have a nice package.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man I feel you. Mine are huge too, about the size of two large eggs (family trait) and on top of that are low hangers, they hang 4-5 inches below my shaft. So whenever I would run or play soccer they'd bounce and flop around and ache too, I did wear boxer briefs for awhile which helped, but I love boxers and always wear them. Luckily for me though, my balls pull up well in that regard, though I hate when they get tight, it's beneficial during playing sports or exercising. Another slight problem is I have to be careful when I sit, I've almost sat on them a few times, but lucky they are quite round and move out of the way easy haha.

The best remedy for that is to keep them drained so they are not so heavy. I volunteer to help you unload those.

I love full low hangers.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try a pair of Unico briefs or boxer briefs.... they hold the balls with just the right amount of support.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
The answer, as always, is to wear a JOCKSTRAP. There's nothing like it. We need more men to promote the time-honored ritual of jockstrap wearing. Guarantee your balls won't ache.
As problems go, this ain't too bad: balls that hang 5" . Nice.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree...wear a JOCKSTRAP. not a fashion skimpy kind...not compresion shorts...a good old 3" waistband, open knit pouch, wide 1" leg strap, jock!
Duke...Bike....Ace...Tru-Fit.
its what I always have used to hole my boys up and tight when needed

little10ca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, go for boxer briefs or something with an "anatomical pouch" like stuff from Obvously For Men. I suffered until I was like 22 and converted completely to stuff like that.

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
A jockstrap is good for keeping your bag supported but they also give you enough room in the pouch so you can hang comfortably without hanging low. When it's time for underwear instead of a jock, like little10ca said, go for boxer briefs with a good deep pouch. Your days of sitting on your balls by accident will end.
Stay strapped and be safe.