support given

robertxxx: Hi, since this is a large penis support site, I would like to give my support.. not by credit card though (money is for the owner of this web-site)

Well, since I tried to find a large cock for allready 8 years, non has ever shown interest not to mention if they really had a big cock.

Do you actually need support for real or not? IN 8 years time no real proven response of any big-cock??? why?
Do You Big Cocks Only need Support of each other??
Is this a form of discrimination? I really tried very hard..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, normally when I see a post this retarded in its text, I tend to stray from it, since I don't understand your actual purpose for being on this board, if only for blind criticism. ??? :mad:

To the point of whether or not we have mentioned that we actually have big cocks, if you haven't figured it out by reading this posts as well as seeing the members photos, well you're basing your opinion soley and strictly on conjecture, and assumption. :-/

'Nuff said!

robertxxx: thanks for the support, I only want to give it for you..
probably you don't need any support,,,,

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=kurios link=board=relationships;num=1072725246;start=0#3 date=12/29/03 at 19:48:02]This one went right over both heads.............for a mega prize I couldnt even take a guess at what this is all about![/quote]

Apparently, Robert came to the Large Penis Support Group to offer his support.

Unless you happen to have a large penis.

niner: [quote author=Pecker link=board=relationships;num=1072725246;start=0#4 date=12/29/03 at 20:16:11]

Apparently, Robert came to the Large Penis Support Group to offer his support.

Unless you happen to have a large penis.
[/quote]

Well I'm glad ONE of us could figure that out.. you should work at a consolate or something...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I can gather from a related robert-generated thread in another category, robert equates support with trolling for dick.

As long as he doesn't flood message boxes like he did when he was on the board last summer, we should count ourselves lucky.

robertxxx: no offense.....!
Why are the responses so agrassive, is there a correlation between testosteron, behavior and penis-size???

robertxxx: sorry , I dont want to span this forum...
I'm only desperatly trying to get one serious response out of a million.. thats all.. so I repeat a former piece of text I used a while ago.... again, don't blaim me using the the same text twice; I can''t expect from you to read the whole forum.. that's even too much for a big cock like you..

why is it so difficult to find a big cock? Allready looked for it for 8 years now but without any effect.

Who has the golden advice??
It looks like all big cocks are looking for even bigger or as big? Otherwise I would have encountered one in th last 8 years.... don't understand me wrong, I'm attractive enough?? But why not attractive for the big cocks?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=robert link=board=relationships;num=1072725246;start=0#7 date=12/30/03 at 02:45:58]no offense.....!
Why are the responses so agrassive, is there a correlation between testosteron, behavior and penis-size???[/quote]

No, but there seems to be a correlation between the fat in your head and your small dick. For the life of me, I've yet to understand just exactly WHY you're still here since your interpretation of support equates to belligerency and berativeness. Oh, and by the way, not all of us are aggressive, and need any extra testosterone.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=robert link=board=relationships;num=1072725246;start=0#8 date=12/30/03 at 02:50:50]why is it so difficult to find a big cock? Allready looked for it for 8 years now but without any effect.  

Who has the golden advice??[/quote]

Go to a Perdue's or a Tyson's processing plant. Ask the receptionist for an application for employment. Once you've been hired (assuming you don't have to be a good speller to get the job) you will see plenty of big cocks hanging all over the place.

robertxxx: how nice af you also to drop a line, did I press a sensitive subject?

What is your interest in this subject anyway, what do you gain by interferring with my discussion.???

WHY? WHY? WHY? and WHY?

Hairyguy_28: My dear Robert,

I believe you are suffering from a terminal misunderstanding as to the purpose of not only this board but most certainly this category. From my own experiences chatting on gay.com, I think it may be much more "up your alley".

Hairyguy

robertxxx: why should I believe someone who has nothing in his pants to prove on this site, only to exagerating about it...
Hollow words for someone who wants to compensate some things in the digital world.. it's a pitty also people mistake inches for centimeters also.... prove me I'm wrong before falling back to hallow words and phrases

now you again friend...

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=robert link=board=relationships;num=1072725246;start=0#13 date=12/30/03 at 13:19:44]why should I believe someone who has nothing in his pants to prove on this site, only to exagerating about it...
Hollow words for someone who wants to compensate some things in the digital world.. it's a pitty also people mistake inches for centimeters also.... prove me I'm wrong before falling back to hallow words and phrases

now you again friend...[/quote]

Can someone delete his user ID? This guy is a wacko...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=bigstr8bulge link=board=relationships;num=1072725246;start=0#14 date=12/30/03 at 17:21:07]

Can someone delete his user ID?  This guy is a wacko...[/quote]
99% of the people on the net are wackos. You've never heard of the net loons before?

robertxxx: NO! NO! NO! NO!...

WHY dous GOD punish smaller cocks (even when they are 8 inch) if they want to find a bigger cock... GOD made bigger cocks more rare for us to make it more difficult to obtain....
Is this the reason why many people think that horsemen are arrogant people....

What do you think of that?

jerkin4-10: LMAO @ DMW...trolling for dick...i think what we have here is a guy that speaks a foreign language as his first language...and is translating [poorly] to this mosh we call english...or maybe hes just re carere indicium...