Support Wear & Enhancement Garments

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm starting to notice that support wear and enhancement garments are being heavily marketed to men. I'm talking things like waist trainers for men, full body compression suits, underwear with butt pads and penis pads, etc. What could be the cause of all of this? This used to be something that was only marketed to women but now it seems it's popular across genders and especially with gay men. Are you someone that has bought these kinds of garments and do they make a difference in the number of men you attract? Are you waring them for the purpose of attracting more men or is it primarily to look better in your clothes? I often wonder how men or women are able to keep up the ruse when it's time to take those things off. Even guys at the gym will be padded on their crotch and ass but the unfortunate thing about the gym is that movement causes things to shift and move unnaturally which ruins the illusion.

Reactions: nhguy78

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My $.02: Vanity. Isn't limited by sex. ;)

Correspondingly, I read an article recently about the increase in men seeking skin care, face lifts, botox, hair transplants, etc.

And it makes sense. Youth is the prize. And the byproduct is hanging on to that vestige of youth as long as possible...

And if you are working diligently to keep your body looking fit and young, why shouldn't the top match the bottom? :p

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I concur with your observation ...............

Back in my youth, it was white Standfields circa 1960s. Then Jockey came out with colored bikinis circa 1970s. Then it was Jockey short briefs for the next 30 years.

Now there are so many options in style and materials. Until the last few years, it was hard to find 9" boxer briefs with good compression and support; the upside is that they do enhance your profile as well.

From time to time I will wear an swimmer's jock with hard cup over compression shorts as I enjoy the feel.

About 5 years ago I became a nudist; and so I began to trim. Now it is a full out shave. Wish I had done it years ago.

In LPSG I now see so many guys who are shaved.

These trend changes are welcomed by myself, especially in men's grooming and dress. People are living longer. I don't want to be a fat, unfashionable "old man" wearing boxers where your dick hangs loose, at an early age. That persona was decades ago.

I am bi. I enjoy looking at men who really look after themselves.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm starting to notice that support wear and enhancement garments are being heavily marketed to men. I'm talking things like waist trainers for men, full body compression suits, underwear with butt pads and penis pads, etc. What could be the cause of all of this? This used to be something that was only marketed to women but now it seems it's popular across genders and especially with gay men. Are you someone that has bought these kinds of garments and do they make a difference in the number of men you attract? Are you waring them for the purpose of attracting more men or is it primarily to look better in your clothes? I often wonder how men or women are able to keep up the ruse when it's time to take those things off. Even guys at the gym will be padded on their crotch and ass but the unfortunate thing about the gym is that movement causes things to shift and move unnaturally which ruins the illusion.

Easy answer: accounts on here saying "bigger is better" and so much on this site that pretty much shame small or average guys.