Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So you know everyone in the world? .

Apply this to yourself.

YOU don't know everyone in the world. YOU don't know how everyone with a small dick feels, YOU don't know how everyone with a big dick feels. YOU don't know what every woman wants in a penis, or if they want one at all.

Quit talking shit about the kettle, ya fuckin crack-pot.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You made a declarative statement about three absolutes. And finished by calling yourself an idiot. Interesting self-assessment.

Only if you believe that these are the only two absolutes and you believe that I believe it, just because I make the statement doesn't mean I believe it. The sky is green.

D

deleted136887

So you know everyone in the world? You don't think some of friends might be stuffing their pants in secret? Or that you only have hung friends? Stuffing your pants is totally normal, even if you personally don't do it.

My biggest problem was my unwillingness to buy new underwear. If I had bought new underwear, I wouldn't have had all the mishaps that letd to the downfall of my bulge.
Walleye.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Only if you believe that these are the only two absolutes and you believe that I believe it, just because I make the statement doesn't mean I believe it. The sky is green.
In a discussion forum, you are what you write. Readers have no other info or frame of reference other than your post history. It's far easier to be understood if you simply write what you believe than play games.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Apply this to yourself.

YOU don't know everyone in the world. YOU don't know how everyone with a small dick feels, YOU don't know how everyone with a big dick feels. YOU don't know what every woman wants in a penis, or if they want one at all.

Quit talking shit about the kettle, ya fuckin crack-pot.

When I'm saying it, I'm not saying everyone, just the vast majority. See the difference?

Also, what I'm saying is factually accurate.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I'm saying it, I'm not saying everyone, just the vast majority. See the difference?

Also, what I'm saying is factually accurate.
What TnJ said. You can't, won't, and never have presented factual evidence to support anything you claim.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i don't get in online forums is that people go against the poster and not the argument(s) . it more often than not turns personal when there is no need for that.

example. someone posted ( X ) one day. someone else will go and say hey you, you posted ( X ) a month ago, for that i will focus my post mostly on you and go against you than argue about what you post now , that can probably ( current post ) hold some valid arguments. i see this kind of behavior happen more often that not. people focus on the poster and not the post itself. this kinda makes no sense to ME. who knows i may be just the odd man out. I think that each post should be treated as it's own thing or at least as a continuation of the other posts on the thread in question, other posts should be irrelevant to the discussion of the topic at hand.

i know this post is not directly related to this thread but i see this happen to nearly every thread and it just makes me wonder. i see no need for things to turn personal all the time.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
what i don't get in online forums is that people go against the poster and not the argument(s) . it more often than not turns personal when there is no need for that.

example. someone posted ( X ) one day. someone else will go and say hey you, you posted ( X ) a month ago, for that i will focus my post mostly on you and go against you than argue about what you post now , that can probably ( current post ) hold some valid arguments. i see this kind of behavior happen more often that not. people focus on the poster and not the post itself. this kinda makes no sense to ME. who knows i may be just the odd man out. I think that each post should be treated as it's own thing or at least as a continuation of the other posts on the thread in question, other posts should be irrelevant to the discussion of the topic at hand.

i know this post is not directly related to this thread but i see this happen to nearly every thread and it just makes me wonder. i see no need for things to turn personal all the time.

This thread is the worst one to have posted this.

Wally is intentionally trying to provoke the forum. He succeeds too often.

He has no valid arguments, he just wants to cause controversy and hostility on the board. That's my only issue with him, "personally".

If you can't see that those are his real intentions, he won.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is the worst one to have posted this.

Wally is intentionally trying to provoke the forum. He succeeds too often.

He has no valid arguments, he just wants to cause controversy and hostility on the board. That's my only issue with him, "personally".

If you can't see that those are his real intentions, he won.

word of advice some people throw oil to his fire. I think it's wise for those people to stop that. this way the fire will burn out and be a thing of the past. arguing with him can keep the fire alive. it's that simple. AGAIN i don't want to be misunderstood. this is an ADVICE if people want to follow it fine, if not it's fine too. none has to follow my advice and do as i suggest.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Soren, the best way to predict someone's future behavior is to look at their relevant past Behavior. Wally for example nobody takes seriously anymore if anybody ever took him seriously I would be surprised. Anybody who does take him seriously gets categorized as a fool in my book.

Reactions: englad and g0nz0

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
word of advice some people throw oil to his fire. I think it's wise for those people to stop that. this way the fire will burn out and be a thing of the past. arguing with him can keep the fire alive. it's that simple. AGAIN i don't want to be misunderstood. this is an ADVICE if people want to follow it fine, if not it's fine too. none has to follow my advice and do as i suggest.

You're not wrong at all.

Reactions: g0nz0

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Soren, the best way to predict someone's future behavior is to look at their relevant past Behavior. Wally for example nobody takes seriously anymore if anybody ever took him seriously I would be surprised. Anybody who does take him seriously gets categorized as a fool in my book.

Sad as it is, some people do take him seriously. That's what bugs the fuck out of me.

Reactions: Khegan