supporting disabled

macdonald: any of you guys employed with disabled adults with additional problems associated with large penis/balls

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Not at all, Dee.  

I retired from work at age 52 because of osteoarthritis - a degenerative bone disease that attacks over-used and over-worn joints.

I guess all that stomping around on cement and asphalt playing on school tennis teams in my teens and early twenties caught up with me.

But from the looks of my face you'd think I would have learned that I can't successfully jump a 3 foot net after a win.

Pecker

Finedessert: Pecker and me are twins as far as the osteoarthritis goes, But I didn't jump over tennis nets, although I did chase some balls.

Grandpa

HUMONGOUS: speaking about the disabled there is a website on yahoo that caters to men who enjoy having sex with paraplegics, and quadraplegics. has anyone ever experienced sex with any handicapped men or women?
other than members with osteoarthritis

bigrrr: I've got In buddy from way back who lost his left hand in an accident.hehas had many women asked to be penetratec with his forarm..this has going on since we were in high school a good 30 tears ago...

tomarctus: I just stopped work at the end of October after a 29 year career. My doctors wanted me to go on disability. The past two years have been especially rough. A ten year relationship ended, he wanted to be single again, I had a scare about my heart that turned out to be only a scare, after moving into my own place I got sick for 5 months and had to rule out colon cancer (hooray!), I finally finished my last work project. At best during the past two years I could only work 20 hours a week, at worst nothing.
Then I developed peripheral neuorpathy. That affects the legs and arms mostly, but also the face, chest. It can also affect the cock since it is a nerve condition. So far I have no measurable nerve damage but I still worry. I have to take pain meds for this. Sometimes the pain in my feet keeps me awake.
I've had all the impotence tests and adjusted my testosterone to normal levels but I still have some problems.
My disability is from aids, alas. I've been hiv positive for over 24 years but now either the virus or the medications are taking their toll. With any luck this disability period will help me restore some of my health so I can work again. If not, I can accept it, but, at 48, it sure seems too young to be going through all this.
Now, over two months after applying for disability I still am waiting for Social Security to review my case. In the meantime I live on credit card cash advances. Not fun.
Anyway, the main issues that affect my cock are neuropathy, antidepressants and pain meds. If anyone else has experience I would be glad to share notes.