Supporting our troops?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now this is some interesting, yet alarming news...
A Sign of Empire Pathology

This is definitely worth investigating. Part of me feels the spin, but another part of me can't help but think there could be some level of validity in the statement. I don't have the time to look deeper into this story right now, but I'm sure this will generate some attention from someone around here.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bullshit alert, VB:

Meanwhile, President Obama - the erstwhile peace candidate - has taken on the role of Commander in Chief with gusto, telling his countrymen and women that they are fighting a "just war" to "defend American lives". Only a year ago, he was campaigning for the presidency on a ticket to end such wars. Now, more than his predecessor, George W Bush, Obama is committing to wars without end.

The fact is that Obama ran against the Iraqi war but has never wavered in his support of our efforts in Afghanistan. Anyone who perceived him as a "peace candidate" obviously wasn't paying attention.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even if i don't agree with him, he's been included on some paperwork and details about things that he didn't rightfully know about as a senator or a presidential candidate. Obviously he would love to pull us out of there tomorrow, but he would be stupid to make that sort of move. You can't rip off a skin tumor that roots, you have to properly clamp off the blood supply before removal. It's just common sense.