suppressing ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by srkog, Nov 28, 2008.

1. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    does physically suppressing ejaculation by means of physical pressure (like squeezing your legs together really hard) pose any danger to a person?

sometimes when I am about to ejaculate I realize that I have nothing handy to clean up the aftermath, so I squeeze my legs knees together, keeping any fluids from escaping when I finally climax.

2. Niceone

Niceone Member

I usually press really hard just below my balls, to stop myself from squirting all over if I don't have something to clean with. But I don't think that it is healty

3. B_zkrueger

B_zkrueger New Member

don't keep it in. no, it isn't healthy.

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    bruddah, it poses a great risk to you. when you cum, but cut it off, so to speak, it has for go somewhere, yah? well, it ends up going into your bladder, which is not where it belongs, yah? what ends up happening is that you can get a major infection.

so, just cum. or, if you wanna have an orgasm without ejaculation, then learn kegels. but i'm honestly not sure if there are any negative risks associated with kegel suppression, so i'd research it if i were you. or you could just stop jerking/having sex right before you cum. but never, NEVER physically supress your ejaculation bruddah

5. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

2x what Surferboy said. There's a lot of one way valves in the pipes to get the cum out the head of your tool. When you start pinching, it has to go somewhere, sometimes it winds up in the bladder which is not good.

If clean up is a problem, try aiming for your mouth LOL.

6. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have a condom in your pocket at all times.

7. Goesabit2theLeft

Goesabit2theLeft New Member

Ive used Tantric methods for many years. The trick is to strenghten the PC muscle. Its the one you use to stop peeing. Get that strong..and you can use it to hold back orgasm (to edge for longer) and to stop ejaculation. Look up info on Tantric orgasm control.

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    exactly. this is entirely different from actually cutting off the flow. the tantric method prevents the cum from starting for flow brah. when it flows, then you cut it off, as i said, it has for go somewhere. and that somewhere is your bladder, which leads to a really bad infection. my gay best friend had a boyfriend who can no longer ejaculate becase of an infection he got from pinching the base of cock when he started for cum. the cum went back into his bladder, and BAM! infection

Draft saved Draft deleted