Suppressing ejaculation

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ConstantComment, Dec 17, 2009.

1. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I dated a guy for about 2 years. Horrible in bed so that was one reason why we parted ways. One thing I noticed as many times we were having sex, he ejaculated only once.

Now thinking about, is that something a guy can control, to that precision. I was also wondering if men sometimes do it to avoid a woman getting pregnant. He was 49 at the time and had no kids.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

The older a man gets, the longer the time in between ejacualtions. This is completly normal. Young guys can give you 2 or 3. (or more)

But if a man "works-out" his penis, via kegels and PE excercizes, he can do more than one in one session.

I am not saying this is the case, but if he studied tantra, then he could orgasm without ejaculating. Then he can ejaculate at the end of the sex session. Although if the sex was lousy, then I doubt he studied tantra since that is suppoesed to make you a better lover.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been trained in this and I can do it, although what I do is have multiple orgasms without ejaculation, which means I stay hard and ready to continue thrusting until the next one. I always finish with ejaculation, as this is good for the prostate.

If a man knew these techniques; although it's not recommended it could be used to avoid pregnancy. But these techniques are hard to master.

Draft saved Draft deleted