Supreme Court

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
And by the way, our current Supreme Court wouldn't know the US Constitution if it came up and bit the chief justice's nipples. They are just simply idiots.
Fabulous mental picture, that.

I think we'd all like to know the difference between "unconstitutional" and "We don't like this on a personal level so we'll say it's unconstitutional."

One wonders sometimes...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dlcs said:
Fabulous mental picture, that.

I think we'd all like to know the difference between "unconstitutional" and "We don't like this on a personal level so we'll say it's unconstitutional."

One wonders sometimes...

However, I do think we've devised a proper use for nipple clamps.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dlcs said:
Good point, dlcs. Funny thing, when I read the Establishment Clause, or the Equal Protection Clause, or the Full Faith and Credit Clause, they seem fairly straightforward to me, but apparently the Supreme Court does not agree - nor does the House. DOMA is a prime example. The only purpose of DOMA was to try to give states a loophole to get around the Full Faith and Credit Clause. Seems to me that it is obviously unconstitutional, but I imagine it will stay firmly entrenched in the US Code for quite some time.

Madame, I have a wide variety of nipple clamps, and would be happy to demonstrate for you (upon anyone of your choosing, including yourself) a number of innovative and novel uses for them.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
Madame, I have a wide variety of nipple clamps, and would be happy to demonstrate for you (upon anyone of your choosing, including yourself) a number of innovative and novel uses for them.

ME! ME! CHOOSE ME!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:

ME! ME! CHOOSE ME!

We have a winner!

DC, I would be delighted to experience the collection of clamps you have so lovingly amassed since Caneadea has so graciously volunteered his services.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
We have a winner!

DC, I would be delighted to experience the collection of clamps you have so lovingly amassed since Caneadea has so graciously volunteered his services.
Ah, darling Madame, and stud-man caneadea, this collection has been growing over many years. Our "entertainment" room covers about 700 square feet, and is fairly well equipped. More than just nippie clamps....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Ah, darling Madame, and stud-man caneadea, this collection has been growing over many years. Our "entertainment" room covers about 700 square feet, and is fairly well equipped. More than just nippie clamps....

Jesus, DC- that about as big as my apartment! I think we just figured out what to do about the Supreme Court!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Jesus, DC- that about as big as my apartment! I think we just figured out what to do about the Supreme Court!
Oh, I could teach them a few things, for certain... about the Constitution and otherwise. They wouldn't be as much fun as you, though.:mad:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Oh, I could teach them a few things, for certain... about the Constitution and otherwise. They wouldn't be as much fun as you, though.:mad:

Oh, but I'd be there tickling your ass while you applied pressure!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just make sure you throw those beurocratic buttholes in the torture chaimber... Make them pay for how screwed up things are right now.

I never was keen on the idea of Military Recruiters in ANY college.

My cousins are all service men... And I don't understand WHY any young person would want to spend 4 years in a boot camp, and throw away all that time, when they could be getting an education and moving forward with life, being a productive taxpayer.

Instead, they return from the service, broke, with false promises from the government of pay, and find themselves disoriented in the REAL world.

We just hired a gentlemen from the service... Same story - broken promises, no pay, wasted 8 years of his life. Now he's a general contractor making 10.00 an hour, and struggling to pay for college.
And for What??!!

My vote - Keep the Military OUT of our schools.

I agree with Jana - Tell the government to go get screwed.
A large majority of the public knows they're not looking out for the general public - Theyre looking out for thier pockets.

Its just too bad that Americans can't stick together anymore.

EDIT: I was going to comment on the "Fag" post, but I'll give the shortened version.

Never Under-estimate the Power of a Masculine Gay Man.