Suprised by the friends package?

kclk123

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone, straight or gay, seen a food friends package by accident and been suprised? Happily or not?

I had a great friend for years, never anything gay, but one night he was changing his clothes in front of me, which had happened many times before. But when de dropped his pants his dick fell out of hole of his boxers. He quickly put it back in, I don't think he even knew I saw it, and continued with what he was doing, which was a phone call at the time. When he turned sideways, still on the phone, and oblivious to the fact he was flashing, I could see his dick pushing out the fabric of his boxers giving me a perfect view. Again, not huge or anything, just great to see.

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, boxers were one of those instances of fashion where you could easily "accidentally" flash your friends. I was always glancing sideways in the locker room back in Jr. High when boxers were in style, for the occasional "whoops". There was a lot of nads dropping out of the jogging shorts then too.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I was suprised with one friend. Saw it for the first time when we had to change in swimclothes for PE in high school. First of all it was cool that he wasn't ashamed to be nude and second he was quite big, long, not thick.

wellreadguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, not by accident. We were having a party and, around 2am someone (ok, it was me) had the bright idea of getting out the twister mat and a bottle of olive oil. 5 drunk guys, 6 drunk women, all lubed up and busting their asses. Anyway, among the guys two were on the small side of average, there was me (I consider myself to be slightly above average length wise and modestly large on girth), one was freaking huge, easily 7" soft, and one was literally the smallest I have seen in my life. We are talking about tiny, tiny balls (infant like would not be an over exaggeration), and a shaft that couldn't have been more than an inch, pencil then to boot. Now I know this friend has had sex, I assume it grows somewhat when he is aroused, but man, I just felt bad for the guy.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I was 17, lying on a bed in a college dorm room while doing a certain infamous hallucinogen, listening to Grand Funk Railroad's Closer to Home (and groovin, man, groovin), when my host, who was not stoned at all, changed his pants.
My stoned fantasies had a certain focus for the rest of the evening/night.
You wanna know. Okay: He was entitled to his nonchalance.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had many food friends who attend parties and they bring a dish with food in it to share.

This usually happens after I have planned a certain menu, yet they insist on bringing some food. Some are even upset when their dish with food does not appear on the sideboard.

If I had invited them to a potluck dinner/meal I could understand, but if they must bring something, the usual and accepted practice from my point of view is a bottle of a select wine.

Otherwise, just arrive and be your usual warm and friendly self. I invited you for your humor, your smile, your attitude, your friendship.

I do not invite people because of their food, unless it is a potluck event, which I never conduct.

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 18 oder 19 I went to a sauna with some mates from school, among them a nerdy guy, I never saw naked before - he was one of the few boys in our class, that never showered after PE. Perhaps he was shy about his body, I thought, or perhaps he was underdeveloped in the size departement.
Boy, I was wrong: In german saunas everyone has to be naked, so that nerd had to put his towel down, too, when he entered - and from that moment we all just stared at his cock: it was quite thick, and even completely limp it hang down 6 or 7 inches in front of his big, lowhanging scrotum. :eek: From all the comments about his size he got a bit aroused and his penis grew until it hang about 7,5 or 8 inches straight down to the earth, still far away from hard.

I saw bigger packages than his, and even in my school i knew at least one or two guys who were bigger than him, but i was never as surprised as in the moment, that nerd took his towel away. :biggrin1:

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I the first time I saw a big cock irl I was shocked. I was at the urinal takin a leek and in walked my this kid Mike that was in the same grade as me (we were both seniors) he walked up to the urinal pulled his junk and started pissing I stole a glance and I got stuck staring at this huge flaccid cock the size of an eggroll then he cuaght me staring and said my dick is the size of a third grader then he started laughing. Another time me and my boy were sharing a hotel room and we had a mfm threesome with some chick who was rolling her ass off. When he got undressed and I saw his huge crooked dick (at least 9'x6.5) I was embarressed to even pull mine out.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had a food friend but I would love to be surprised by a package.[/QUOTE
:haha:
]:usa2:

Gee....It took tgirlsrgret a week to make fun of spelling error! Girl you are slipping!

I have seen all my friends naked! I'm on several sport teams and we all take showers together.

I was working on a case when asked by our team leader if anyone knew someone working on the case from the other firm. I spoke up and said, I sure do I see Doug naked three times a week! That was a showstopper for a couple of minutes! The office knows me well and also that I'm on several sport teams so it only took them a minute or so to tune in that I knew Doug from one of my sport teams!