Suprised

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by redheadedfreak05, May 5, 2005.

1. redheadedfreak05

redheadedfreak05 New Member

My first Topic! :)

So I ended up sleeping with a girl that I used to mess around with in highschool. She's my second sexual partner ever, the first to find out I was hung.

I lost my virginity to a girl that was about the same hieght as myself (~5'10", 135 -145 lbs) She had very little experience and needless to say we had problems. She'd tense up too much and end up in pain. I've always used a condom and due to that have always had to use lube.

I was suprised that when I slept with my second, about a year later that we had very little trouble. She's about 5'4" maybe 100lbs and more experienced. We still ended up using a little lube even though she was already pretty wet. And if it wasn't for her asthma kicking in, I have little doubt that we could have gone for quite a while. Ah well practice makes perfect.

So to rap this up, I know all women are different physically, but how much does experience factor in? Would this trend be concidered normal?

2. redheadedfreak05

redheadedfreak05 New Member

105 views and no response? I know I can't be the only one out there that has run into this. Hmmm... possibly I will think a little harder before posting my next topic. Ahh well.

3. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

I'm certainly no expert but can offer my own experiences. With soon-to-be-ex-hubby it got to the point where I was no longer interested in him sexually but would give in just to keep the peace, and I was always dry and it was usually painful.

With my current guy I am very attracted to him mentally, physically, sexually, you name it, and I have none of the problems listed above. So in my case it's not an experience issue but one of really being into the person I'm with.

4. blackwood

blackwood New Member

redheadfreak,

I think "experience" on the part of both, leads to satisfaction. You must be concerned enough about your female, ensuring her satisfaction (largely emotional) first, your satisfaction which has a component of emotion but is really mechanical.

Should you be largely hung, yes size will always have a factor relative to satisfaction for both. You don't need to turn her inside out or anything to be good. Be carfull, caring and you both can in time be comfortable.

and ofcourse..........Watch out for those asthmatics, an attack can confuse the whole date. he he

blackwood

Draft saved Draft deleted