Sure-fire way to find out he's not 100% straight?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a feeling a guy I'm seeing is not 100% straight. I believe everyone's sexual orientation percentage is 100% normal/fine with me.

But I'm not 100% comfortable being sexually involved with a guy who is more than 20% gay.

What are a few things that 100% straight guys would do that not-too-straight guys won't do?

There are a few things this guy does that has caused me to question his percentage sexuality.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What are a few things that 100% straight guys would do that not-too-straight guys won't do?

You mean other than not fucking and sucking other men? :wink:

Nothing I can think of. Men are men, they are varied and individual and lovely. Bi, straight, gay - no two are the same.

What is making you uncomfortable? What the hell is with the 20% cut-off point? What does 20% even mean? He only sucks the top 5th of a cock? :biggrin1:

Why not deal with the guy in terms of how he is with you and never mind anything else.

D

deleted136887

I think the top 3% of the last 21% of the middle 5% OP's may be approximately 95.452% BS.
What would you do if he is 19.999999999% gay? That would be fine.
But 20.000000000001%? That is a disaster.
You got some tough choices......

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is making you uncomfortable? What the hell is with the 20% cut-off point? What does 20% even mean? He only sucks the top 5th of a cock? :biggrin1:

Haha, good one!:tongue:

I'd say guys who are about 10-20% gay would masturbate to other guys and have had one or two homosexual experiences in their adult life.

Well, my FB seems to enjoy having sex with me since he's always up for some fun but one thing he's never done that other guys I've been with seemed to enjoy is looking at his dick penetrate me.

It's like my cunt repulses him or something. It can't be me: I don't have odour problems, I'm shaved clean, what else can I say?

The worst thing is having sex with a guy who doesn't seem to be into girls that much.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the top 3% of the last 21% of the middle 5% OP's may be approximately 95.452% BS.
What would you do if he is 19.999999999% gay? That would be fine.
But 20.000000000001%? That is a disaster.
You got some tough choices......

Well you've placed yourself as 10% gay so if it's one thing this community endorses, it's percentage of sexual orientation. And looks like you know your exact percentage so I suggest you should keep your trap 100% shut if you don't like my question.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha, good one!:tongue:

I'd say guys who are about 10-20% gay would masturbate to other guys and have had one or two homosexual experiences in their adult life.

Well, my FB seems to enjoy having sex with me since he's always up for some fun but one thing he's never done that other guys I've been with seemed to enjoy is looking at his dick penetrate me.

It's like my cunt repulses him or something. It can't be me: I don't have odour problems, I'm shaved clean, what else can I say?

The worst thing is having sex with a guy who doesn't seem to be into girls that much.
That's it? I never look at my cock going into a woman. I like to look at her face while I am penetrating her, except of course for doggie...lol. I love to see the smile, the look of pleasure, or in some cases the wince, :eek: especially the first time.

Cock in place, check. Ok next, play with tits, kiss her, look into her eyes to see what is making her feel good and what isn't.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's it? I never look at my cock going into a woman. I like to look at her face while I am penetrating her, except of course for doggie...lol. I love to see the smile, the look of pleasure, or in some cases the wince, :eek: especially the first time.

Cock in place, check. Ok next, play with tits, kiss her, look into her eyes to see what is making her feel good and what isn't.

:redface::redface::redface: Oh ok, thanks. I guess I'm being a little paranoid.

I guess it is wrong of me to judge a guy that way. He's a whole lot more romantic than I am so maybe he's also questioning my percentage. LOL.

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
If his penis is in you, I don't know how much else he can be into you. :wink:

Seriously, if the sex is good and he's a romantic, you're already ahead of the curve. When he asks if you would mind if he was the center of a bukkake session, then maybe, just maybe, I would question his orientation.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's it?

You beat me too it!!!
That is exactly what I said, out loud, after reading her post!

Everyone has their own way of doing things. I bet he is not even aware of it. I remember when an ex said that when I am about to cum, or want to come, I get this really concentrated look on my face. Geez, How self consious did that make me. lol

I got her back by saying that when she wants to cum, (and she is riding me), she goes into this rhythm, and I would tap out the sound out loud. Her face would turn so red.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to watch my cock penetrating my girl's pussy, but that should not be a deal-breaker if he doesn't. Does he love you? Do you know it? Every man is different in his interest and expression. Don't put him in a box . . . except yours.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does it avoid looking at your pussy at the time? Does he go soft at the sight of your pussy? Does he go soft at the sight of your boobs? Then yeah, he's probably not straight.

But if it's just during penetration that he avoids looking then geez... wtf. I LOVE watching the "action" but I usually don't because I think it's kind of rude. It's TOTALLY obvious (and a bit awkward) when you're watching the penetration and it's like you're ignoring the fact that you're fucking a PERSON and instead you're just seeing her as something your dick is going into.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I have a feeling a guy I'm seeing is not 100% straight. I believe everyone's sexual orientation percentage is 100% normal/fine with me.
But I'm not 100% comfortable being sexually involved with a guy who is more than 20% gay.

There are a few things this guy does that has caused me to question his percentage sexuality.

Our gay/straight percentages serve our purposes in this forum. I don’t really believe people’s personalities are dichotomized this way. If someone is genuinely bi-sexual, I think it more likely they are 100% bi-sexual rather than 50 -50 gay – straight.

That said, yours is a fair question. If you were to get serious about the guy, you would really have a lot to think about if he has a genuine gay side. Even if you were just FB’s, you might still want to know about other partners.

I wonder why anyone would be curious about any man’s heterosexuality – with whom she is having a heterosexual relationship – if there were not some substance to her concern?

How old are you guys, don’t answer me if you want privacy, just for your thoughts; if he’s of a certain age and his history is curious, you might be on to something. If he’s young and not experienced, that doesn’t seem surprising.

Aside from some queer eye for the straight guy jokes, I don’t know how to tell. Does he wear plaid pants? No gay guy would ever wear some of the flamboyant things I see straight guys wearing!

Does he have gay buddies? I have straight buddy friends, but typically I’m not their only buddy and there are clear limits. In fact, I would say the closer my straight buddies are, the more unassailable is their conspicuous heterosexuality.

Bottom line, I think if you are asking the question, you are probably on to something.