Surely the theory of PE is sound?

newtope

Just Browsing
Media
For years I believed extending the penis was an impossible task, to some degree I still won't believe it until I see it with my eyes.

However, after starting a general fitness routine in the last few months, where I have educated myself on the body and diet, surely the logic of being able to extend the penis is sound?

The penis is made-up of sponge like tissues, ligaments and powered by a blood supply. Surely if ligaments or tissue are stretched via exercise, or blood flow increases, so does penis size. This has to be common logic, it is the whole reason why we gain erections.

Yet consider, when I exercise I increase my blood flow and stretch muscles and ligaments to build them stronger and bigger, and we see the results of that and accept bodybuilding, but not PE? I udnerstand the penis is not a muscle, but the anatomy suggests with caution gains should be possible to be made.

I'm not saying PE works for everyone, it certainly should be approached with caution. However, when people say "prove it", I'd say the proof is fairly obvious to anyone who has studied the body. I also cannot believe there are 100's of people who decide to make-up stories about gaining a 0.5 inch here or there, even if that is achieved via blood supply increase, that is a gain.

I suspect what is going on here is PE can work, but must be approached with caution, for that reason doctors certainly wouldn't mention it, because the risk of people damaging themselves is great, just like a doctor probably wouldn't recommend the lifestyle of some of the bodybuilders.

Caution, time, dedication is probably needed and a question if a 1/2 inch is worthwhile, but the anatomy of the human male to me suggests pe is perfectly possible, within limits, just like the possibility exists for all people to become stronger and fitter.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. Some people gain with minimal effort and some take month/years to really benefit from all the work.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thought I would share this. It is from Big Al over at PEForums. From 7.5 years personal experience, I would say this is a pretty good accessment.

icon1.gif
Penis Enlargement- Be prepared to give it time!
I've been getting requests for "quick fix" advice and "quick routines" for beginners. It seems that a lot of neophytes are impatient, and want something that they can do as an afterthought and expect to make gains. Let's go over some possible answers for these beginners...

"Is PE 'easy'?": Relatively speaking, yes. We've laid out most of the ground work for you in the members' area. The only thing left to do is to FOLLOW THE ROUTINES. Getting assistance and advice is important, but in the end, you're going to have to do the exercises YOURSELF.

"How long before I see results?" A lot of guys start seeing noticeable changes within a few weeks. A few genetic marvels have added up to an inch or more in less than a month! Uncommon? Yes. Impossible? No. Again, how fast you see results is entirely dependent on YOU. Here are some factors that will determine how much and how fast you gain:

- Finding a good routine- VERY IMPORTANT! Does the program offer consultation services? How's their support? How long do they take to answer emails? Is the info regularly updated? Are there various routines to choose from? Are the guidelines easy to follow?

- Your dedication to a routine- If you're constantly hoping from site to site in the hopes of a penis enlarging "Holy Grail", you're not going to make gains! Find a good, solid, and reputable PE program, and stick to it! Bottom line- Patience!

- Genetic ability: Simply put, some guys are born with bigger penises, and some guys are born with the ability to make gains faster than others.

- Your ability to follow instructions: This is a biggie! Some guys have trouble interpreting written exercise instructions. If you're of these guys, find a PE program that offers online video instructions.

- Motivation: There are a nearly infinite number of possible reasons why a guy may want to add size to his penis. Some want to add a little more size for purely aesthetic reasons. Others feel it will make them better lovers. Others (unfortunately) have been embarrassed or humiliated by previous lovers due to their lack of size. Whatever the reason, motivation will surely influence whether or not you stick to a schedule, get the rest that you need, and add as much intensity to each exercise as (safely) possible.

A lot of the same guys that are seeking quick fixes are also complaining that the routines "take too long". Granted, there are some sites that recommend doing hours of exercises (we don't recommend those). For the sites that we DO recommend- "Do the exercises take a long time to do?" Relatively speaking, no. Unless you're VERY advanced, the exercises shouldn't take more than 30 minutes a day (hanging weights is the exception, but that doesn't require anything more than setting up a weight at the end of your penis- no actual manual exercise there) to perform.

People talk about being pressed for time. Take 20 minutes a day to devote to PE. Are you willing to set aside a few minutes a day for PE? If you REALLY desire a bigger penis, you'll MAKE the time. Take that time that you normally spend watching TV and use it for PE. Wake up a few minutes earlier or go to bed a few minutes later. Do it on your lunch/coffee break. Get the idea?

How badly do you want it?

Hope this helps!