SURFERBOY

hung_big: No it isn't. I've been to the pits of hell, and nothing gets hotter than that ;)

It started to get cool a few years back - The Toronto Maple Leafs nearly won the stanely cup and it nearly froze over!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 7 2005, 07:41 PM
No it isn't. I've been to the pits of hell, and nothing gets hotter than that ;)

[post=298208]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, Chris, I know you have been there. Thank God you aren't there now.

You are a very neat young man. Much neater and smarter and probably cuter than you give yourself credit for.

But if you find yourself back in the depths of hell again, you better e-mail me or I'm coming to Canada to get ya. I may not be able to get you out but I can burn with you. And I mean that. And I do love kidding around with you. It is like having another son to laugh and joke with.

Love,

Freddie

hung_big: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks brah! ^_^

But you don't have to worry about me, because believe me when I say that I have a good support system I can fall back on. But if you'd ever like to know anything drop me a line and I might do the same :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, since you asked:

Thermodynamics of Hell

A physics professor had written a take home exam for his graduate students. It had one question:

"Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with a proof."

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving?

I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for souls entering hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to hell. Since, there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant.

Thus, there are two possibilities:
1.If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.
2.If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, than the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.

If we accept the postulate given to me by a young lady during my first year, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you", and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having that event take place, then number 2 above is not true and so Hell is exothermic.

Either way, my point remains that it can get pretty hot on the Great Plains; traditional Lakota men's clothing is designed so that we can shuck part of it for a few hours and then put it back on later.

So, you've been to heaven and hell, what's next? Limbo? Purgatory? Wisconsin?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 7 2005, 07:04 PM
I second that motion.

But yah, you guys have to wait till he get his tan back...he looks uber sezzy with it (as you can see), but without it...well...he's Nixxy - he'd be sick without it!

But we want pictures.

And where is more of Nixxy's attention *cracks the whip* GROVEL NOW!!! ;) :p

LMAO
[post=298188]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean by "sick without it"?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lettin you guys know I'm goin to my grandma's (yes, with a sinus infection, no surfing for me -_-). I'll miss you guys! Stay stoked! I'll be back tomorrow night.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Apr 8 2005, 06:01 PM
Lettin you guys know I'm goin to my grandma's (yes, with a sinus infection, no surfing for me -_-). I'll miss you guys! Stay stoked! I'll be back tomorrow night.
[post=298437]Quoted post[/post]​
Get well soon.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I hope you feel better soon too. You know we're all waiting for you to recover your tan so you'll get on the new pics too! Love ya, Jana

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Apr 8 2005, 06:01 PM
[post=298437]Quoted post[/post]​
Really thoughtful of you, Nixxie (I hope I have that right). I think my father mentality makes me really appreciate you. I used to have my share of sinus infections and know what you might be going through. When you get back lets chat about this, ok?

Luke

hung_big: GRR >_<

Nixxy...I was supposed to call ya today...or you send me an email. Yet another day without ya. Damn yer internet too *shakes fist at comcast*&#33; That&#39;s the second time too.

Anywho, hope you get better soon, hun...the swell isn&#39;t supposed to be too good that weekend anyway, so I dun think yer missing much.

Much wub,

Chris :wub:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 8 2005, 09:46 PM
GRR >_<

Nixxy...I was supposed to call ya today...or you send me an email. Yet another day without ya. Damn yer internet too *shakes fist at comcast*&#33; That&#39;s the second time too.

Anywho, hope you get better soon, hun...the swell isn&#39;t supposed to be too good that weekend anyway, so I dun think yer missing much.

Much wub,

Chris :wub:
[post=298636]Quoted post[/post]​

But like, I told both you and Skai I was goin to Memah&#39;s.

hung_big: Nu uh&#33; I had to leave and you didn&#39;t end up sending me that email and I couldn&#39;t call you. That&#39;s alright, because yer back now, that&#39;s all that&#39;s important :D.

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whoa.... a thread decicated to Nixxy? Although I am new here, I had to jump on this band wagon. I wonder if we can see more pics of him?

Surfy?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@Apr 23 2005, 09:28 PM
Funn you mention it. My friend let me take a naughty picture. You can also see my tummy :D
[post=303926]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I can&#39;t see your tummy- where is it?

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Apr 23 2005, 04:40 PM
Also, Landshark, how did you find this topic? :p
[post=303932]Quoted post[/post]​

Well.... being one of the newbies here, I wanted to see what kind of topics I have been missing out on. I saw this thread, and thought... hell yea. I want to read up on this. LOL&#33;

Also, as sexy madame_zora said.... when can we see those new pics?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*spits Diet Dr. Pepper across the room*

Jesus, Nixxy, I didn&#39;t know you meant THAT kind of pic&#33;

*fans flushed face and tries to lower pulse rate*

Ahem, nice body, fella. You sure helped dry the tears from my eyes today.