SurferGirlCA and friends

Media
I just was thinking...who here has been in communication with another member here? I used to frequently talk with SurferGirlCA who is an absolute doll and despite a "couple years" age gap, I really enjoy talking with her. I also befriended Melanie (sorry my memory escapes me what her screen name is) and a few others. I registered a few years back in hopes I'd hook up with a woman; but ended up spilling some deep intimacy secrets with a few of you. Anyway, to make this discussable, anyone here meet some really swell people? I just wanted to show off really that I talk with SurferGirlCA once every other week or so :p

I humored her by camming a few times--I'm not all that big but it was fun experimenting with that either way. So you make any friends here? Make any "special" friends? wink wink... Brag here about the friends you've made and why you like em!! :)

Last edited:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno if its such a good idea telling the world that SuferGirl does camming. Shes gonna get harrassed by every horny, straight guy on this site over the next week or so. lol

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I just was thinking...who here has been in communication with another member here? I used to frequently talk with SurferGirlCA who is an absolute doll and despite a "couple years" age gap, I really enjoy talking with her. I also befriended Melanie (sorry my memory escapes me what her screen name is) and a few others. I registered a few years back in hopes I'd hook up with a woman; but ended up spilling some deep intimacy secrets with a few of you. Anyway, to make this discussable, anyone here meet some really swell people? I just wanted to show off really that I talk with SurferGirlCA once every other week or so :p

I humored her by camming a few times--I'm not all that big but it was fun experimenting with that either way. So you make any friends here? Make any "special" friends? wink wink... Brag here about the friends you've made and why you like em!! :)

This post is entirely inappropriate. I wonder if you still talk with her now? I've communicated with her a few years ago and agree that she is a nice person. But honestly, don't take the internet so seriously. I'm definately getting a "creepy" vibe, and I'm a man! Not a good sign... :eek:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This post is entirely inappropriate. I wonder if you still talk with her now? I've communicated with her a few years ago and agree that she is a nice person. But honestly, don't take the internet so seriously. I'm definately getting a "creepy" vibe, and I'm a man! Not a good sign... :eek:
I disagree with what you've said.

I'm in a good communication with another member here, I talk to him almost daily.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Surfergurl is a sweet girl, very fun to chat with. There is nothing wrong with her at all.... best you just let her contact you. I'd totally bang her, and have a conversation with her in the morning. :wink:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a bunch of yahoo messenger contacts with members here, personally meet two guys for hot sex. Had one or two other guys in my area who we just couldn't find a time to hook up. I would name names, but I promised to be discrete...

Media

Whoa, whoa, whoa...this isn't a thread about my wanting to marry this woman. This is me giving an example of how I met someone off here who is actually NOT "creepy" and "inappropriate"... Why go on this site if you don't want to communicate with people? I used to surf, I saw "Surfer" in her name and struck up a conversation, and liked talking with her. Guess I'm a creep.

Media
Just curious:

When you say you've talked with SurferGirlCA do you mean in spoken or written form?

Sorry...written form. I've talked with her for months now and would have no problem ever meeting her but I'm saying that I didnt expect to meet someone on this site that wasn't a nymphomaniac! Kidding, kidding

I never really "talked online" with someone and I guess I'm just saying it's pretty fun

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's okay. But it means my suspicions remain...*strokes chin* hmm.

I have spoken with a few LPSG members myself...but I won't give any names. I'll just say "woof, row, ruff, uff, rrrr."

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's okay. But it means my suspicions remain...*strokes chin* hmm.

I have spoken with a few LPSG members myself...but I won't give any names. I'll just say "woof, row, ruff, uff, rrrr."

OT, Is that my poor baby in your avatar? What on earth is that you have on his face? Why is he muzzled? Sorry... back to your regularly scheduled conversation...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry...written form. I've talked with her for months now and would have no problem ever meeting her but I'm saying that I didnt expect to meet someone on this site that wasn't a nymphomaniac! Kidding, kidding

I never really "talked online" with someone and I guess I'm just saying it's pretty fun

Well,

It is fun to chat with other members from the site...I suppose I dont understand why you chose to mention her name. Are you bragging or complaining? I think we have had a number of threads about developing friendships with other LPSG members. There are a number of friendships on many different levels that have developed here. So enjoy your chatting !

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OT, Is that my poor baby in your avatar? What on earth is that you have on his face? Why is he muzzled? Sorry... back to your regularly scheduled conversation...

As I said, its his rope toy. I've just put it on his head because I like to torture him lol. So its nothing as bad as a muzzle.

And if you think that's a muzzle what muzzles have you been looking at lol? Looks more like a ball gag...but let's not go there :tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I said, its his rope toy. I've just put it on his head because I like to torture him lol. So its nothing as bad as a muzzle.

And if you think that's a muzzle what muzzles have you been looking at lol? Looks more like a ball gag...but let's not go there :tongue:

Oh, but no... lets! LOL! Well, it was rather strange looking but since he looked like he had just lost his last friend I decided to ask...:biggrin1: