surfers changing wetsuits

ronniedog

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how much of you have intresting stories of surfers changing in public...normally near there cars...some use towel some do it without nothing and become totally naked....tell us your exoeriences...

Reactions: coffinhack

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's Ryan Kwanten flashing butt.

31F04F4A00000578-3479777-image-a-60_1457319353068.jpg

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok being a surfer myself.. ive been in the situation a bunch. I live long island NY near the beach and most of the changing is done at the car in the parking lot. Depending on whos around or not i usually change at back of my SUV or at the door. sometimes ill wrap a towel around me and pull off my wetsuit. then ill dry off and just throw the towel off and throw on my shorts so im naked for about 5-10 seconds or so.

Id like to think there was a ton of sex going on but not really. But there was a time when me and this other dude were changing at our cars next to each other.. and we were shootin the shit...he was in his towel already and asked me if i wanted to smoke a joint which i did..and while i was changing out of my boardies.. he was drying off and showed me everything.. then he took a beat off the jt and while he was naked... we talked more and then he just up and said..." so you wanna get off with me " we ended up makin out * ( it was late evening) and strokin off together. His cum shot all over my calves and foot.. mine slashed up against his car.

It was some wild shit!!

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I surf also and have changed and benn nude to many times to count. In fact some rich people treid to get surfing banned on their beach because of the nudity. I have been naked as girls have walked by my car on numerous times. I have been nude in front of my friend sister and girlfriend before in this kind of situation. I have displayed myself on purpouse to many girls:smile: I like their reactions to my dick.LOL Not threating or anything just changing. They usally smile as they look and walk by sometimes whispering about my size.

lcskier247

Experimental Member
Media
Once I was w/ my family and i saw my biology teacher walking up the beach.
lmao he was SO HOT. i mean in class hes hot but hello, shirtless and wet??

so acting as if i wasnt aware i turn over and of course we're just below his car and he changed right in front of me.

you try going to class knowing what your teacher has.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a big guy who does not belong on a surfboard ever! But my friends loved dragging me along to the beach because even surfers like stimulating conversation. I always wore a long T-shirt because sure enough I would be standing there discussing how the waves looked when all of a sudden I'm a foot away from a hot friend stripping with nothing on but a towel! And many a time those towels have slipped.

I would be hard for hours sometimes with all of the hot guys in their various stages of undress or even guys just standing there in a wetsuit zipped halfway down and their hands in their package, shivering and vulnerable while they try to bring their body temp back up after being in the water too long.

*sigh* Heaven!

The smell of coppertone still makes me hard!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen guys changing to surf so much over the years that I wouldn't be able to think of just one story. I've seen towels fall so many times and most of the time they don't hurry to pick 'em up. I've seen surfers in briefs, boxers, and naked standing right at the open door of their car. I'm usally on my bike or running, so I'll slow down to prolong the view.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first really big cock I ever saw in person was on a surfer, though it wasn't at the beach. I went to college in Calif., not far from the beach, and the guys in my dorm who surfed would throw on a wet suit early in the A.M. and head out to catch some waves before classes. I remember seein one of these guys just back from the beach, shivering from the cold, and in the shower as he peeled off the wet suit under the warm spray of the shower to show a long, thick, plump flaccid dick. And he was cold from the surfing. Once he warmed up from the shower, he was even bigger. Damn fine memory...not to mention the sly grin he gave me when what he took for a morning boner didn't subside in my whitey tighteys.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to go to a beach that had a mens' shower right next to the guard station with only a few wood partitions to hide behind. It have no door and it only came down to your calves. People were not naked in there all the time, but sometimes everybody naked in there trying to wash the sand out of your ass-crack and nobody gave a shit who's passing outside! The women's was also very open but it was closer to the boardwalk, and I never see any ladies naked in there.

In case someone wondering, never saw any gay sex in the mens! The lifeguards is right there looking down at you, so what you expect? lol

And yes, there are surfers all over the place changing into their suits right beside their cars, and they didn't care who see them.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it is some sort of rite of passage because my bother used to let me tag along with him and his friends when they went surfing. It was usually early morning, the sun would be just coming up and there would be my brother and his friends and other small groups of guys all at the beach, just talking away and changing right in front of each other, letting it all hang out. I always took the longest changing into my wetsuit because I wanted to make sure I got a look at each and every one. Great memories. There was one or two of my brothers friends who I would have loved to suck off (or more) but it would not have been the coolest thing to do. However, there were others that I did have some Summer lovin'. :cool:

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
being young still i go down to the beach all the time to surf and yea i change letting it all hang out into my wet suit next to the car. it seems the natural the thing to do and i have been doing it since a very young age. the best times that i had though would be when me and my girlfriend would go surfing after the life guards went off duty (great times in my car/on the beach)

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering what surfers wear under their wetsuits and found this thread.

Thanks for the answer. Obviously, I don't know anything about surfing. :smile:

newportbeachdude

Experimental Member
Media
this thread is so hot. the first time i ever saw a naked man was at the beach when i was about 13. i lived near this little cove that wasn't very crowded and i had walked there from home. i think it was a school day and i had ditched. anyway, there was a kind of secluded bathroom area with an outdoor showerhead and as i walked by i saw this guy showering, totally out in the open, totally naked. he had the biggest dick, it was huge, and he had a gorgeous body. i was instantly turned on and i kind of freaked out and turned and walked the other way because i was a shy kid. looking back, i wished i'd at least enjoyed the show for few more moments. i can still picture that guy though and i jerk off to him often.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was always fun to to see the surfers in their tight little speedos. This was in the 70's.
I remember seeing photos of Australian surfers in SURFER magazine wearing Speedos back in the '70s riding 20' waves. I'd love to see the surfing community trade in their board shorts for Speedos. All it would take is a few cocky guys to start a fad.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work with marine creatures ad we do wear wet suits. Because it's work they wear speedos under their wetsuits and I wear a bikini though I find the straps on the top do chaffe after a long day.
The lads just wear their speedos under their cargo shorts and get changed in to the wet suits on the deck.
I tend to dive into the cabin because getting into a wet suit with a bikini on takes some adjustments and alot of wiggling which I would rather not do with an audience