surfers changing wetsuits

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I work with marine creatures ad we do wear wet suits. Because it's work they wear speedos under their wetsuits and I wear a bikini though I find the straps on the top do chaffe after a long day.
The lads just wear their speedos under their cargo shorts and get changed in to the wet suits on the deck.
I tend to dive into the cabin because getting into a wet suit with a bikini on takes some adjustments and alot of wiggling which I would rather not do with an audience

In my next life I plan on coming back as an Australian hodad (do surfers still say hodad?). I only want an 8" dick next time. And dark skin instead of "gringo" white would be nice. But just coming back as tranquil Australian surfer will be enough.:tongue:

Reactions: coffinhack

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my next life I plan on coming back as an Australian hodad (do surfers still say hodad?). I only want an 8" dick next time. And dark skin instead of "gringo" white would be nice. But just coming back as tranquil Australian surfer will be enough.:tongue:

Here in Australia sufers are known as "Skegs" in the local speak.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here... have surfers all the time and they all change in the beach car park.

But the best surfing or kite surfing weather here is in the winter so it is a bit chilly for them to hang around out of their wetsuit too long.

*note to self - go hang out in the carpark more often you daft woman!* :rolleyes:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've probably been to the beach twice in my whole life...and neither time did I experience any surfers changing into boardies or anything.

The last time I went, this guy tried to diss me about my Stussy hat saying that I probably didn't even know what Stussy was...I properly shut him down in front of his poser LA hipster/surfer friends.

It was a good day for me.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't surf, but I dive quite a bit. I usually wear boxer briefs beneath my wetsuit, and I'm not very modest about changing in and out of my neoprene. Between dives, though, I'll usually just unzip the suit, pull out my arms and roll the top half down around my waist...too much pain in the ass to get my legs back into a wet wetsuit, especially a full suit.

But if there's good sun and a couple hours between dives, I'll strip the thing off and lie out in my clinging boxer briefs. It's not really a big deal...divers in general aren't hung up on bodies being on display. At least not the bunch I'm usually around.

There was a time in college where I walked into a diner to a standing ovation...we'd been diving in Lake Travis and stopped for a bite on the way home. I peeled out of my suit in the parking lot, using the truck to shield me from the road...not thinking about the fact that there was a restaurant full of customers with a clear view of the parking lot. Good times.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
The number of near-accidents that I've had while driving down PCH... :redface: Well, c'mon, when you see bare skin outta the corner of your eye, you look. When it's something worth looking at, you KEEP looking. :tongue:

hahaha omg i'm not alone!! i do it all the time when i'm driving on PCH too. i just can't help but stare, LOL.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Near Santa Barbara the surfers change oblivious to the passers-by. Florida beaches are usually a different story especially in the gulf/panhandle because it's not as crowded -- no need to rush changing. Afternoon weekdays are the best times to be there.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
when i was kid my next door neighbor took me to some gravel pigs outside of town. he wwas a diver and he and his buddies were looking for a car. after spending the day snorkeling and diving he had me hold a towel up while he changed in front of me. he was average size and hairy. but ut made feel cool that he was comfortable with me. he gave mw condom before i went on a date when i lost my virginty. he was a real cool guy.

lcskier247

Experimental Member
Media
Once I was w/ my family and i saw my biology teacher walking up the beach.
lmao he was SO HOT. i mean in class hes hot but hello, shirtless and wet??

so acting as if i wasnt aware i turn over and of course we're just below his car and he changed right in front of me.

you try going to class knowing what your teacher has.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
This might be of interest.
Dave
<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmUxwC2th3c&hl=en"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/YmUxwC2th3c&hl=en"></param><param <A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YmUxwC2th3c&hl=en"[/quote" target=_blank>http://www.youtube.com/v/YmUxwC2th3c&hl=en"

omg i feel so dirty watching this clip :biggrin1:

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thanks dave. need to go cycling by ,malibu again, methinks!!

novice btm, love this quote you have:

You're not even STR7

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's Ryan Kwanten flashing butt.

31F04F4A00000578-3479777-image-a-60_1457319353068.jpg

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have been on excursions for snorkeling and diving. Trips were all gay men. We left dock in shorts as there were stops along the way.
Some had Speedos under shorts while others brought small bags with personal gear and items.
In all instances guys just stripped on the deck and put on trunks or wetsuits depending on the activity. In secluded areas we snorkeled in the nude which is awesome. I even snorkeled in Alaska. Brrrrrr.
Never seemed to be a big deal, guess it was the group dynamic.