Surfing in a Speedo?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone ever go surfing in just a speedo? Or just a speedo and a rashguard?

Without boardshorts or a wetsuit?

How does it feel?
Is it dangerous?
Did you feel weird around the other surfers?

I want to get back into surfing here in South Florida real soon, and know that most guys wear wetsuits or boardies and a rashguard, but I'm not a big boardie fan, so wondered if speedos would be a workable alternative?

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've worn a Speedo once in my lifetime. It's probably the last time that I'll wear one. I usually surf with a wetsuit or a rashguard and some boardshorts. Nike 6.0 or Oakley is the way to go.

Surfing naked is dank. My friends and I usually lose our wetsuits after sunset on the weekends. Be careful to protect yourself if you slip or fall, you're not protected.

Attachments

Reactions: Midwestboy99

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, a Speedo will work fine. Surfing in So. Calif, I saw guys I surfed with use everything from boxer-briefs to speedos. Lot's of guys wear nothing, if you dare. A little coverage goes along way, my friend. Hope this helps you, I surfed Tressles Beach in San Clemente for years, and I have alot of pleasant memories. Peace.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure, a Speedo will work fine. Lot's of guys wear nothing, if you dare.

Awesome...Yea I heard people go nude surfing at Haulover Beach here in Miami, and then they end up outside the designated nude area, and have to do the board walk back to the nude area, lol.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the early '70s, Surfer magazine had a full page black and white photo of an Australian guy surfing an enormous wave wearing a light colored Speedo-type swimsuit of some kind. He was very fit, and that photo drew me like a magnet. I remember wishing that ALL surfers wore Speedos. Vetran surfer Kelly Slater comes to mind as I'm typing this.

One day in the early '90s just before sunset I went surfing in a red and black striped Speedo instead of my usual trunks in front of the restaurant that I worked at. The surf was small, the weather epic, hardly anyone else was in the water, and I felt really sexy in that wet Speedo.

Never tried surfing nude, but there could be friction problems from paddling with your dick laying on the waxed board if sand gets between you and the wax. My chest has been rubbed raw more than once, hence the reason for rash guards.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone ever go surfing in just a speedo? Or just a speedo and a rashguard?

Without boardshorts or a wetsuit?

How does it feel?
Is it dangerous?
Did you feel weird around the other surfers?

I want to get back into surfing here in South Florida real soon, and know that most guys wear wetsuits or boardies and a rashguard, but I'm not a big boardie fan, so wondered if speedos would be a workable alternative?

You are so freaking cute you can wear anything...of course a speedo suit would look great on you. Just wear it with confidence and you are there

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lot's of guys wear nothing, if you dare.

I was in SoCal a few years ago at a beach (the name of which escapes me now) and there were 10 or 12 guys surfing naked. They were so casual and cool about it and I thought it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think this kid's got a serious speedo fetish,

c'mon everybody strap on ur fav racer and lets go over to his house and have an intervention.

OK! I must have misread the question. I thought the question had to do w/ what to wear under a Wetsuit. Uh Oh. I always use a Wetsuit, underneath I wear my Red& Black Speedo Racer. It always gets the looks. LOL.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK! I must have misread the question. I thought the question had to do w/ what to wear under a Wetsuit. Uh Oh. .

no he's got anther thread about wearing speedo's under a wetsuit

u just wandered into the wrong thread

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think this kid's got a serious speedo fetish,

c'mon everybody strap on ur fav racer and lets go over to his house and have an intervention.

So when you guys coming to South Florida for my Speedo Intervention?

While your here we could all go to the beach, and make a trip up to Wet 'n' Wild, and go scuba diving and surfing, and who knows what else in nothing but speedos.

Have you seen my Speedo Addiction thread? I haven't been to it in a while but it exists. Sometime I'll have to count and find out how many I really have, and lay them all out and take a picture of the collection for you guys.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've worn a Speedo once in my lifetime. It's probably the last time that I'll wear one. I usually surf with a wetsuit or a rashguard and some boardshorts. Nike 6.0 or Oakley is the way to go.

Surfing naked is dank. My friends and I usually lose our wetsuits after sunset on the weekends. Be careful to protect yourself if you slip or fall, you're not protected.

Once in your life for surfing? or once in your life ever for anything?

You should totally wear one on the beach, to a pool, anywhere really!!

but I don't know if even I would recommend wearing one for surfing, I think I prefer the protection of a wetsuit, so when you crash to the bottom to protect yourself from getting killed by your board your skin is protected.

I can't imagine surfing naked, no matter how free the feeling I think I'd prefer to have at least some protection.

After sunset for surfing or just hanging out on the beach?

Awesome pic, just wish it went further down, and you didn't have the black line across your face, but totally understand your reservations about posting your face on here.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hit the beach as much as I can. On the weekends, after da sun has set, we usually drop our gear and hit the water. It's hilarious!

The pic is from when I was like 13.

That's awesome, I just recently got into naturism!! Its awesome to just be naked and not have to worry about anything at all!

Did anyone say anything when you guys first started swimming naked? or did it just seem natural after surfing, since it would be sorta stupid to have to take swim trunks to the beach just to swim after surfing, since from my other thread the way to wear a wetsuit is to wear nothing under it!!

Don't want to see all of that pic then if you were only 13, but wouldn't mind seeing some more with you at your current age wearing swimwear.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the reasons we tend to surf naked at night is so that we're not bothered. Nobody has actually said anything to us, but if people are around they notice and point us out and whatnot. It's kinda funny seeing peoples' reactions (if and when they do spot us), especially if they first notice that we're naked when we're riding a wave.