Surfing the Tide

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this conversation with a few guys and in one case I think it made at the very least their interest in further conversation shrivel.

This is for anyone who has had sex with women or would consider doing so. Bi chicks feel free to comment too.

Sex during menstruation. No big deal or the worst thing imaginable?

*Not posted in womens issues because I want feedback from those who might avoid that forum.
Might not work but here's hoping.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've had this conversation with a few guys and in one case I think it made at the very least their interest in further conversation shrivel.

This is for anyone who has had sex with women or would consider doing so. Bi chicks feel free to comment too.

I think you have to be prepared for what is happening. Some people can't get the idea that a woman is bleeding, out of his head.

I know guys who have no problems doing it, ones who only do it during the "light days", and guys who won't touch their lady with a ten foot pole during that time.

It is a matter of preference. If you can find a nice vampire, he will be happy.:tongue:

Personally, I could never get over the idea that she was bleeding, and kept my mouth away from the area. I did have sex with one lady that was going through her "light" phase. I didn't notice the blood, until I pulled out and the condom was a little "red". I thought I had hurt her.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's never been a big deal to me, which surprised most of my gf's (including my wife).

Not being a vampire myself, I won't perform oral on a girl who's bleeding...but anything else is fair game: fingers, cock, toys...they all clean up nicely with soap and water. And you learn to take an extra moment to drop a towel beneath you. :wink:

In my experience, most girls tend to become very horny just before and during their periods...and there was no way in hell I was missing out on that just because of a little blood!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ex and I had fantastic sex during her periods. As mentioned by HazelGod, she was very amorous during that time. The only thing different for me (other than foregoing oral) was the need for cleanup afterward.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
It's never been a big deal to me, which surprised most of my gf's (including my wife).

Not being a vampire myself, I won't perform oral on a girl who's bleeding...but anything else is fair game: fingers, cock, toys...they all clean up nicely with soap and water. And you learn to take an extra moment to drop a towel beneath you. :wink:

In my experience, most girls tend to become very horny just before and during their periods...and there was no way in hell I was missing out on that just because of a little blood!

As above, no need to say it twice :smile:.
Oh yeah, avoid places where it could make a mess, as in ruin things :wink:.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is with my "girl", or someone I have an emotional connection to or a strong lustful attraction to then it does not matter. Once my cock is hard there are few things that can stand in the way of me diving deep. Plus, a little blood can sometimes be a turn on because it looks like your big cock is responsible.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You didn't give us a third option. How about an enjoyable time [for the most part] to have sex? I lived with a woman for years, who had heavy periods that lasted for days on end sometimes. If we'd foregone sex during her periods, that would have been about 30% of the time. Neither of us wanted that. OK ... if she was feeling really crappy, sex wasn't on the agenda. But throughout most of her periods, we would plan for having sex. If she had a tampon in when she was at work, she'd switch to a napkin later in the afternoon, so she wouldn't be totally dry inside when we started to fool around.

She complained of pelvic congestion a lot, and claimed that having a powerful orgasm made her feel a lot better. Normally, we'd do the usual end of the day thing. Go to bed around 10 or 11, have sex, fall asleep.
But during her periods, she was often more specific. Please, I want to screw NOW. She didn't want a lot of rough treatment or changing positions then -- more of a slow, steady purposeful grind was in order, until she was pushed over the edge. Hey, it's really tough being a guy under those conditions, I know .. but when it's presented to you practically like it's a doctor's prescription that needs to be filled -- I'm just too much of a nice guy to say no. But seriously, I enjoy the different way it feels when a woman's blood is flowing.
As far as oral goes -- it's business as usual for me. But often it's the woman who needs convincing that I don't find that offensive. What's the big deal about fresh blood? Look, if a woman's had a tampon in all day, and her crotch has also been hermetically sealed inside panties and/or tights .. then duh .. no wonder there might be an unpleasant odour. But no .. just be sensible about it all. It's part of being human -- sex is a bit different during that time of the month, but often it's better. Seek joy wherever you can find it.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it several times... its sex. Oral during menses has a different taste, but its not necessarily bad. The wife still bleeds after sex some, but she had a hysterectomy and has no more menses. I really wouldn't recommend having sex during for people who don't know that each other are clean. For those that trust one another... sex is sex.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to live with a woman who was very sensitive and downright horny during her period. It was only a little messy, and with a towel on the bed it's not a problem. Oral is not particularly unpleasant. Blood has a metalic taste, but her vagina seemed to be extra swollen and sensitive, so it wsa interesting.

No problem at all. Lots of fun, as it was.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my husband, who is normally rather fastidious, is kind enough to have sex with me when i'm on my period... or rather, he likes it just fine. like others have said, a towel on the bed or similar takes care of all the mess. sometimes if i'm heavy, we'll have sex it the shower, that way it all comes off rather conveniently. or we shower afterwards.

i have to agree with artfulwilly that it feels different in a not-unpleasant way when i'm bleeding. i'm also incredibly horny around that time. as others have said too, sex is one of the best techniques for relieving menstrual cramps, and even if i'm not particularly horny because i'm in pain, i'll ask for sex just for the pain relief. he gets the bonus of having a great time while helping me when i'm hurting.

i've had a guy perform oral on me when i was on my period, but i don't like it because i don't like the taste of blood, and kissing after that really turns me off. same as when i go down on a woman, i'm just not into it... i've done it before and it was fine, actually, but i'd rather do it when she's not bleeding. i think if i had more regular female partners i'd probably get used to it.