Surgeries

So I've been on HRT for almost 3 years. I want to do the facial feminisation surgery and was wanting some opinions on it. Also what other surgeries you may have had done.

Xoxo
Lainey

Hi there,

Wishing you positive vibes. I've known only a few women who took on ffs. 3 years is a relatively small window of time for the hormones to take effect. However, I state that without knowing anything like your age/ facial structure, etc.

Most importantly, do plenty of research on the doctor and examples if his work. I personally would avoid leaving the country (if you're in the US) if you're simply looking for a cheaper doctor.

Good luck!

Lainey_rose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there,

Wishing you positive vibes. I've known only a few women who took on ffs. 3 years is a relatively small window of time for the hormones to take effect. However, I state that without knowing anything like your age/ facial structure, etc.

Most importantly, do plenty of research on the doctor and examples if his work. I personally would avoid leaving the country (if you're in the US) if you're simply looking for a cheaper doctor.

Good luck!

Thank you!
Since I've started my hormone therapy my brest developed (I'm a C cup) and have had my facial features softened as well as my hair growing less harsh in some areas or not at all.

Reactions: Rustyridge