Surgery and injection options

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently 5.25" long and 4" around. I am going to get collagen injections to make myself 6" around if it works out that they can do that. I have a consultation on Monday.

I also would like to be 7.25" long if possible. Do you know of the best and least risky surgical methods for doing this? As far as I'm currently aware, there is:

1. cutting the suspensory ligament
2. surgically inserting something into the shaft. I think this is called an implant.

Have you ever had any experience with this? Which do you suggest? I will be getting the collagen injections done before doing any lengthening surgery.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cutting the suspensory ligament is only for flaccid gains. A grower gains more than a shower.
99% of the ligament surgeries are not worth it. (0 - 2 cm flaccid)However theres a new technique (currently only 1 surgeon performing it) where they cut the ligament with caverject injection and traction. As a grower you could expect 3 to 5cm flaccid and 2 cm EL.

about the injections... collagen injections do not exist. I think you are talking about PMMA.

Surgeons say it grows new collagen. But thats not true. what you grow is cancer. theres a clinic in asia removing PMMA cancer every day.

if you want injections i would consider Hyaloronic acid. it lasts for 12 - 16 months.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cutting the suspensory ligament is only for flaccid gains. A grower gains more than a shower.
99% of the ligament surgeries are not worth it. (0 - 2 cm flaccid)However theres a new technique (currently only 1 surgeon performing it) where they cut the ligament with caverject injection and traction. As a grower you could expect 3 to 5cm flaccid and 2 cm EL.

about the injections... collagen injections do not exist. I think you are talking about PMMA.

Surgeons say it grows new collagen. But thats not true. what you grow is cancer. theres a clinic in asia removing PMMA cancer every day.

if you want injections i would consider Hyaloronic acid. it lasts for 12 - 16 months.

This is the injection I'm talking about.

http://www.loriamedical.com/procedures/penile-shaft-girth-enlargement

It claims that your body will grow new collagen.

Do you have any research to back up stating that it is cancer? Do you mean cancer that could spread to other parts of the body.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This looks very similar to what I had done in Tijuana, but the filler may be an improvement over old school silicone. This Miami clinic is in the US, which has some advantages for you as a patient...legally speaking. The Tijuana cost is dirt cheap (~150 dollars per procedure) but it is probably riskier than what Loria Medical is offering, at a much higher price, I assume.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just had a phone conversation with a doctor in Mexico that said they could increase my girth to 6" easily with two treatments.

He said that suspensory ligament cutting might only increase me from 5.25" to 6". He said that people who are big to begin with see the most gains, unfairly.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who were you speaking to? I'm currently 8x6 but would be interested to know how much bigger I could get and how long it would last

Speaking to anyone. There is almost no limit (within reason) to the amount you can add in girth with injections.

For length, if you are bigger to begin with, you will see better gains because there is more inside your body. This involved cutting the suspensory ligament. There is also a lengthening procedure that involves implanting silicone, but this is only done by one doctor (Elist) that I know of.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
C'mon, dude! Says who? Says he?

Bandages off is not the final determinant. What will it look like in 3 months? In six? In a year or two?

silicone injections have been around for a while. instead of it being done in some guys basement, it was done by a doctor.

its a matter of opinion at the end of the day. and it's his body, so your opinion doesn't really matter.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the majority of the results I have seen are ugly as sin and bound to be a turnoff for most females.

What you're usually seeing is an extreme amount of silicone, injected in some guys basement.

Just like extremely massive breast implants are seen as ugly as sin and bound to be a turnoff for most males.

but done in moderation won't look unnatural.

also, you hear women say all the time "I got surgery for myself, not for anyone else." Why the double standard? why can't men do what they want for their own selves? why does it matter what other people think? There are all sorts of opinions in the world, and you can't speak for all women anyway.