surgery, anybody had it done?

D_Avi_D_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody had this done?
i guess they go in and cut some of the tendon away that attaches the base of the penis to the body/pelvis etc...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jones said:
Anybody had this done?
i guess they go in and cut some of the tendon away that attaches the base of the penis to the body/pelvis etc...
This operation has been done for years now. One of the doctors that performs this even has his own website. His name is Melvin B. Shakey I had this done several times now and only modest results

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry . I was just having fun. I dont know where they do this. I dont need it done and wouldnt want it done. I dont think anyone should get this done.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
This operation has been done for years now. One of the doctors that performs this even has his own website. His name is Melvin B. Shakey I had this done several times now and only modest results

Like I would let anyone with a name like that near me with a scalpel!:biggrin1:

midnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some people seem immune to sarcasm. I think surgery only applies to extreme cases and even then it´s not the end of the world if you have a small cock. There are other ways to make your partner cum and more important personal traits to work on that can´t be fixed with a scalpel. Word.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
midnight said:
Some people seem immune to sarcasm. I think surgery only applies to extreme cases and even then it´s not the end of the world if you have a small cock. There are other ways to make your partner cum and more important personal traits to work on that can´t be fixed with a scalpel. Word.

Well, I think it's not up to us well endowed to decide what small penis guys do and want to do. You can easily say that you can make your partner cum another way but you're well endowed and can't think like a man with a small one. :wink:

9X6Latino

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with Snakebite, if you aren't a man with a small penis, then you don't know how he feels. Jones was just asking a question, not asking for your advice/approval and doesn't deserve the sarcasm and judgements he received.

Just my 2 cents

D_Avi_D_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have just heard about this, seems like natural enlargement techniques have mixed results and this might be a sure thing for somebody.
Not that i feel that i'm small(8x6)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IF a guy has successful surgery (and a good many don't!) he has an increase in flaccid size. that usually becomes less noticeable when erect. Doctors post results like 1.5" increase in flaccid length, but only 0.5 inch increase in erect length. It seems to be more about locker room pride thing, than actually a signifigantly larger functioning sexual organ.

That increase is not necessarily permanent, it depends on using a stretching device post operation during the healing process, otherwise some reported SHORTER penis length results. Needless to say, results vary.

Dr Robert Stubbs in Toronto said in an interview that most of the guys who see him are not smaller than average. Even above average guys seem insecure and want more than nature gave them.

It hardly seems worth the risk of damage to sensation and enjoyment and so on, but psychological issues seem to take precedence for some people.