surgery, anybody had it done?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Avi_D_Zane, Sep 15, 2006.

1. D_Avi_D_Zane

D_Avi_D_Zane Account Disabled

Anybody had this done?
    i guess they go in and cut some of the tendon away that attaches the base of the penis to the body/pelvis etc...

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Scalpel and penis should never be in the same sentence.

3. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

If anyone wants his dick to look bigger that much, he may want to consider honing hs Photoshop sklls rather than hs scalpel.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

This operation has been done for years now. One of the doctors that performs this even has his own website. His name is Melvin B. Shakey I had this done several times now and only modest results

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can you post his website by any chance
    just outta interest

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Sorry . I was just having fun. I dont know where they do this. I dont need it done and wouldnt want it done. I dont think anyone should get this done.

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Like I would let anyone with a name like that near me with a scalpel!:biggrin1:

8. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some people seem immune to sarcasm. I think surgery only applies to extreme cases and even then it´s not the end of the world if you have a small cock. There are other ways to make your partner cum and more important personal traits to work on that can´t be fixed with a scalpel. Word.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

10. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I think it's not up to us well endowed to decide what small penis guys do and want to do. You can easily say that you can make your partner cum another way but you're well endowed and can't think like a man with a small one. :wink:

11. 9X6Latino

9X6Latino New Member

I agree with Snakebite, if you aren't a man with a small penis, then you don't know how he feels. Jones was just asking a question, not asking for your advice/approval and doesn't deserve the sarcasm and judgements he received.

Just my 2 cents

12. D_Avi_D_Zane

D_Avi_D_Zane Account Disabled

I have just heard about this, seems like natural enlargement techniques have mixed results and this might be a sure thing for somebody.
    Not that i feel that i'm small(8x6)

13. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    IF a guy has successful surgery (and a good many don't!) he has an increase in flaccid size. that usually becomes less noticeable when erect. Doctors post results like 1.5" increase in flaccid length, but only 0.5 inch increase in erect length. It seems to be more about locker room pride thing, than actually a signifigantly larger functioning sexual organ.

That increase is not necessarily permanent, it depends on using a stretching device post operation during the healing process, otherwise some reported SHORTER penis length results. Needless to say, results vary.

Dr Robert Stubbs in Toronto said in an interview that most of the guys who see him are not smaller than average. Even above average guys seem insecure and want more than nature gave them.

It hardly seems worth the risk of damage to sensation and enjoyment and so on, but psychological issues seem to take precedence for some people.

Draft saved Draft deleted