Surgery

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dark skinned, Apr 4, 2007.

1. dark skinned

dark skinned New Member

Has anyone here had surgery to make it bigger?? I am considering having the suspention ligaments cut to let it hang more. I am just looking for feedback thanks.

2. kcee

kcee New Member

Albums:
    I'd like to know as well.

3. ram75

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had the surgury but it didn´t do much except drop the angle of my erection. The better solution is to jelque and stetch. I went from five inches to seven and three quarters in length . I don't know my starting girth but it's five and a half now. It's given me a lot more confidence and a lot of good reactions.

4. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

Do you think that the surgery may have made it easier for you to gain the length through the stretching/jelquing exercises?

5. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

If I were you I would reconsider cutting the ligaments because just stretching will give you a better hang. Look into hanging products and stretching devices such as the autoextender. With continued use you can get a longer piece both erect and flaccid.

6. ram75

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think the surgery helped in gaining length, maybe, but I think you could achieve the same results by just doing exercises.

7. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Surgery is not an effective way to gain length. If it was, more men would have it done. Pumping and stretching is a more effective way and more less expensive. I would recommend against surgery.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You've never heard the expression, "sometimes the cure is worse than the disease?"

Dig it, I googled this on a curiosity when I 1st found this place, and I saw vid clips of before & after surgery, I was like, "OMFG!!" :eek::scared:
    The scarring was horrid & had not at all a very pleasing aesthetic look to it.

9. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

I've read that after the surgery you have to wear a weight on your penis to keep the ligament from reattaching. If you let it reattach you can actually shorten you penis. To top this off I've also read that after the surgery your penis just sort of flops around when hard. I mean it gets hard but doesn't point up or out, it just hangs down. Then the surgeon can always slip and cut nerves thus decreasing your sensitivity. Just too many things that can go wrong for me to be comfortable with doing anything like that.

10. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I operate a Yahoo group which has a very high percentage of it's membership composed of men victimized and damaged both physically and psychologically by Penis Enlargement Surgical procedures. This was not the intention, it just became that way because of all of the incompetent surgeons out there. There are successful enlargement surgical procedures but the numbers that are pleased with their result versus those who have post-operative problems are completely out of proportion when looking at this cosmetic procedure and comparing it with others.The worst cases of this defy description. I am aware of a fellow who spent $5,000 with a surgeon to enlarge his penis and the results were so catastrophic that it cost him nearly $60,000 to get things back to both visually acceptable and just working. If it is done well (which is still not 100% guaranteed) the alterations in the ligament structure can be beneficial. If it is done badly you pay out thousands and get nothing or worse end up shorter than where you started out. I personally would try everything else before allowing yourself to head for the knife. The knife always remains an option if all the rest of it fails. Don't head there first.Ken

11. dark skinned

dark skinned New Member

hey thanks everyone for the input.. I think i am going to go another route.

12. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I have read a lot of horror stories and seen pictures to scare me enough to not even think about that type of surgery. I will stick to manual methods and just dedicating my time too it. Maybe in another 20yrs they might be able to do this proceedure right... but most of us won't need it because we'll be too damn old to care anymore :)

13. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    OK, real life story form one who had it done.

So I had a nice pecker, almost 9 when hard, but I wondered what it would be like to add a couple of inches to that. Plus, I was a grower, not a shower, and my softy was around 4. (Come on, thisis false advertising! I’ve been gypped!)

I had the lengthening procedure, not the girth where they inject fat. I rightly considered this a very temporary girth solution that would disappear in time. I'm glad, based on reading, that I didn't.

My procedure costs me 3 grand and lots of worry.

I can't remember the Dr's name and it probably would take years of therapy to recall it. He was "absent" after the procedure and wouldn't return phone calls. I had lots of questions afterwards.

So, you go to the clinic and they sit you ina room where they show you a promotions video. They are big on showing you the average soft gain of a penis after the surgery. I asked the Doctor about the erect gain and he hemed and hawed, implying that it would be proportional. (It is not)

I was released to a hotel after the procedure and flew back home the same day. If you do this, do yourself a favor and give yourself a few days to recover. Make sure you get prescriptions for pain and discomfort.

My procedure, along with ligament release, involved adding a bit of the torso skin above the root of the penis to the penis itself. They basically cut a tab into your torso above the root, sew that together, and sew the top of the tab to the bottom of the joined gap. This gives you about an extra inch of skin on the top of your dick but, and get this, it is covered with pubic hair. Plus, the scaring from the inch above your dick that they sewed together doesn’t regrow hair so you have a sparse patch that yells, “I had surgery on my dick”. So, how many doctors have I had to explain this too? Now I just claim it was a vasectomy and move on.

I have enough skin around my dick that, if I had known they were going to do this I would have opted out of that. If you have plans to do this procedure, seriously consider this part. The torso skin is much thicker than the skin of the shaft and the resulting scars take a long time to heal. Don’t do it.

At the point of this join, torso to penis flap, I ended up with a hole that wasn’t sews together. A goddamn hole at the root of my dick! About the size of a large garden pea for about two months after the surgery. I was assured this would eventually close up but it totally freaked me out. I, of course, had to keep it gauzed over all the time. It did close eventually but it was a psychological nightmare.

Then there’s the edema, a buildup of fluid in the penis. I don’t known if this guy botched it or what but I had fluid (lymphatic – the clear fluid that bathes your tissues and is the circulatory system for your immune system) buildup in my dick that swelled it to twice its size. It was very painful and, as if I had sprained my ankle, had to wrap my dick in bandage to control it. Needless to say this caught attention of many. This abated after about 4 months.

Length. Well, I was irate. I ended up with a dick that was 1.5 inches SHORTER than what I had gone in with. After months of calling the Dr recommended a weight system I would wear at night in bed. A weight attached to the head that hung over the foot of the bed. Jesus. About 6 months too late with that advice.

So, I was crippled with this bad decision for about a year. No sex. I couldn’t even jack off for months after the procedure. It was a bad move.

Years later, and with a regimen of jelqing, I have returned to my old length and a bit more. The scarring has somewhat abated but, of course, I can still see it.

The benefit? Well, flaccid I’m 7 inches instead of 4 but that could be the jelqing.

Do I regret it! Absolutely!!! Have I recovered? Yes, but there are other scars than those that show.

14. Shadus

Shadus New Member

Nowbody here know a site or a Forum who People post discuss Penis Surgery an post their Stories ???????????

Draft saved Draft deleted